New Muppet Puzzle coming in October!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
i knew it! I was right! Harry WAS out! Monopoly guy said that some of the muppets that where the Monoploy game might not be in the Puzzle, that would be the News Man, Sweetums and Crazy Harry!

"That means Johhnny, Sal, Harry or Lew. I'd be tempted to say Harry is out because there are fewer source images of him. That's my first guess. My second would be Sal. I can see Johnny without Sal, but not the other way around. I just have a feeling Lew is there."

Really Jamie? I couldn't see Jonny without Sal. But i'm really glad they are both in there! this has gotta bee the bigest "clear" Muppet picture when it comes out! I hope Henson can use the photo again for like a poster and maybe add the very few Muppets that were left out like Crazy Harry, the News Man, Lips, Uncle Deadly, Phil Van Nuter, Nigle, Sweetums, Emily Bear and then maybe Andy and Randy Pig and Seymore just for like a full cast of characters that were supose to be main but are not around anymore.
I would really love a poster like that - with the new puzzle picture and some added characters. How about also adding Mahna Mahna, a few more chickens and penguins, and Lubick Lou and his jughuggers band... :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I would really love a poster like that - with the new puzzle picture and some added characters. How about also adding Mahna Mahna, a few more chickens and penguins, and Lubick Lou and his jughuggers band... :smile:
Well if were going that way we might as well not stop with out Thog, Doglion, Gaffer and more Rats N's stuff among others. :smile: Henson has been making dream products lately :wink: Muppet Monoploy, Muppet action figures Mega's and PVC of all new and classic Muppets, TMS on VHS/DVD, Ed Sullven Muppet skits, John Denver DVD's and new plush plus a million other things, like the comeback of Fraggle Rock happen soon!

Zack,