New Muppet Puzzle coming in October!

Gonzo

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Kermit is terrible.
I agree with something someone said about getting a cast of Whitmire's hand to put inside the Poser Kermit's head...giving it more of the shape of the puppet instead of an overstuffed sofa.

Or just cut of Steve's hand complet--oh wait, that was the BAD idea.

:halo:

Gonzo

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I look at it as getting the characters' "wrong side". Noticable, but not a huge deal to anyone but the subject. LOL!
Oooh, that's a good way to look at it. I mean, if I tried to bring this topic up to Melissa (a Muppet fan in her own right)(and quite nice)(and patient) she would give me one of these: :rolleyes:

Followed by: :smirk:

And eventually, if I persist: :mad:

And then if I do this: :halo:

Maybe I'll get some of this: :flirt:

My point is just that you're right. Which is possibly why the people at Henson haven't fixed it. They don't fixate on it like we do. Although they should.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It would be easier to ignore the pictures if the weren't on every single product. LOL! He's the most famous frog in the world. There's more than one photo of him. You know, I think it would be cool if someone researched the most popular Kermit (and possibly Piggy) picture for every year or two until now. It would be interesting.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So Beau is in?

My sister was worried about whether Pepe and Clifford would be in it.

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Any more news on this?
Look for some pics to show up soon. :wink:

Matleo's latest list is VERY close! In fact, there's only 1 incorrect Muppet in it!

Beauregard, tell your sister not to worry because Beau, Pepe and Clifford ARE in the puzzle. :smile:

Matleo, the only retailer I know for certain at this point is Barnes & Noble.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. Could be that last slot where Angus is mentioned. Could it be Uncle Deadly or Marin Suggs? Glad to know all of those characters are in the puzzle. Can't wait to see it. :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy said:
Look for some pics to show up soon. :wink:

Matleo's latest list is VERY close! In fact, there's only 1 incorrect Muppet in it!
Cool!! I had post here at one point where I thoht I knew who it was but when I went to check myself again, it didn't work out. So I'm stumped. Don't have any idea who it is

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I think too. Well...or Marvin. I think this is the character that MG claimed only remembering in one ep. They were in a few, but only the most avid fans remember the different appearances. I'm leaning toward Deadly though. Hope it's him.