1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet Puzzle coming in October!

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Monopoly Guy, Sep 2, 2003.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I agree with something someone said about getting a cast of Whitmire's hand to put inside the Poser Kermit's head...giving it more of the shape of the puppet instead of an overstuffed sofa.

Or just cut of Steve's hand complet--oh wait, that was the BAD idea.

:halo:
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Oooh, that's a good way to look at it. I mean, if I tried to bring this topic up to Melissa (a Muppet fan in her own right)(and quite nice)(and patient) she would give me one of these: :rolleyes:

Followed by: :smirk:

And eventually, if I persist: :mad:

And then if I do this: :halo:

Maybe I'll get some of this: :flirt:

My point is just that you're right. Which is possibly why the people at Henson haven't fixed it. They don't fixate on it like we do. Although they should.
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It would be easier to ignore the pictures if the weren't on every single product. LOL! He's the most famous frog in the world. There's more than one photo of him. You know, I think it would be cool if someone researched the most popular Kermit (and possibly Piggy) picture for every year or two until now. It would be interesting.
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

So Beau is in?

My sister was worried about whether Pepe and Clifford would be in it.
  5. Beauregard

Any more news on this?
  6. Monopoly Guy

Monopoly Guy New Member

Look for some pics to show up soon. ;)

Matleo's latest list is VERY close! In fact, there's only 1 incorrect Muppet in it!

Beauregard, tell your sister not to worry because Beau, Pepe and Clifford ARE in the puzzle. :)

Matleo, the only retailer I know for certain at this point is Barnes & Noble.
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hmmm. Could be that last slot where Angus is mentioned. Could it be Uncle Deadly or Marin Suggs? Glad to know all of those characters are in the puzzle. Can't wait to see it. :)
  8. matleo

matleo Active Member

Cool!! I had post here at one point where I thoht I knew who it was but when I went to check myself again, it didn't work out. So I'm stumped. Don't have any idea who it is

--Matt
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah, that's what I think too. Well...or Marvin. I think this is the character that MG claimed only remembering in one ep. They were in a few, but only the most avid fans remember the different appearances. I'm leaning toward Deadly though. Hope it's him.
  10. Beauregard

I hope it is him too.
  11. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I want to say for some reason Crazy Harry is not in the puzzle, i don't know i just remember it beeing said that some muppets in the Monpoly game were not in the puzzle i think? just a guess.

zack,
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I've been reading on this thread for a while, now, and I am stumped....completely stumped....

Monopoly Guy: Don't take this personally, but you are EVIL for making me think on a weekend! :mad:

:)
  13. matleo

matleo Active Member

hey MG,
    Is this still true?

Pops, Lips, Nigel: one of these is in, two of these are out.

Deductively , either none of these are in OR you miscounted somewhere when you were telling people how many are wrong in their guesses. if you have time, could check the firstpageof guesses and confirm that Beau, King Prawn, and Fozzie bear were all 5 off and that I was off by 2 (3 if you count when I added Sweetums in). it just isn't working deductively speaking.

--Matt
  14. Monopoly Guy

Monopoly Guy New Member

OK, let's see if I can do this without obviously giving the answer away. ;)

Out of Pops, Lips and Nigel: Pops is IN, Lips and Nigel are OUT

Angus is IN--he's the obscure Muppet I've been referring to. ;)

There's a total of 33 Muppets that made it into the puzzle. If I had had room, #34 was going to be Uncle Deadly and #35 was going to be the Muppet Newsman, so those two are NOT in the final puzzle image.

As for Pepe, Bobo, Johnny, Sal, Phil Van Neuter, Dr Teeth, Bean, Crazy Harry, Lew, Rowlf, Scooter, Clifford and Sweetums: 3 are incorrect. Sweetums and Phil are OUT and I've already confirmed that Pepe, Clifford and Dr. Teeth are IN. Rowlf and Scooter have to be IN, and they are. That leaves Bobo, Johnny, Sal, Bean, Crazy Harry and Lew Zealand. One of those is OUT...and his name doesn't start with a B. :halo:
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

That means Johhnny, Sal, Harry or Lew. I'd be tempted to say Harry is out because there are fewer source images of him. That's my first guess. My second would be Sal. I can see Johnny without Sal, but not the other way around. I just have a feeling Lew is there.
  16. matleo

matleo Active Member

it's harry.

I went back and checked and deductively, it DOES work out.

5 off of Kevin (Fozzie Bear's) list--Lips, Sweetus, Thog, Harry, Marvin Suggs
    3 off my original list--Sweetums, Jp Grosse, Marvin Suggs
    5 from King Prawn--Harry, Dr. Phil , Sweetums, Newsman, Uncle Deadly
    5 from Beau--Lips, Harry, Lew's fish, Dr. Phil and Uncle Deadly

and one wrong on my last list--Harry

Harry is out, Bobo is in!!

the official list!!

1 - Kermit
    2 - Miss Piggy
    3 - Gonzo
    4 - Animal
    5 - Fozzie
    6 - Rizzo
    7 - Statler
    8 - Waldorf
    9 - Sam
    10 - Beaker
    11 - Bunsen
    12 - Swedish Chef
    13 - Dr. Teeth
    14 - Zoot
    15 - Floyd
    16 - Pepe
    17-Penguin
    18-Pops
    19 -Scooter
    20-Rowlf
    21-Clifford
    22-Beau
    23-Bean
    24-Bobo
    25-Janice
    26-johnny
    27-Sal
    28-Bobo
    29-link Hogthrob
    30-Julius Strangepork
    30-Lew Zealand
    31-Robin
    32-Camilla
    33-Angus

--Matt
  17. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Bobo is on that list twice...
  18. matleo

matleo Active Member

D'oh!!! let me try that again. Ishould have just copied my list and made the change the first time. Anyway, here's the breakdown...

5 off of Kevin (Fozzie Bear's) list--Lips, Sweetus, Thog, Harry, Marvin Suggs
    3 off my original list--Sweetums, Jp Grosse, Marvin Suggs
    5 from King Prawn--Harry, Dr. Phil , Sweetums, Newsman, Uncle Deadly
    5 from Beau--Lips, Harry, Lew's fish, Dr. Phil and Uncle Deadly

and one wrong on my last list--Harry

Crazy harry is out, Bobo is in!!

and here's the list . The REAL list. Again!
    1) Kermit
    2) Piggy
    3) Fozzie
    4) Animal
    5) Gonzo
    6) Rizzo
    7) Rowlf
    8) Scooter
    9) Floyd
    10) Dr Teeth
    11) Janice
    12) Zoot
    13) Pops
    14) Bunsen
    15) Beaker
    16) Bobo
    17) Penguin
    18) Sam Eagle
    19) Statler
    20) Waldorf
    21) Lew Zealand
    22) Pepe
    23) Sal
    24) Johnny
    25) Clifford
    26) Beau
    27) Bean
    28) Chef
    29) Link
    30) Strangepork
    31) Robin
    32) Camilla
    33) Angus
  19. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Sounds like the list is good now. All we need now is a picture of the puzzle... :D
  20. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

i knew it! I was right! Harry WAS out! Monopoly guy said that some of the muppets that where the Monoploy game might not be in the Puzzle, that would be the News Man, Sweetums and Crazy Harry!

"That means Johhnny, Sal, Harry or Lew. I'd be tempted to say Harry is out because there are fewer source images of him. That's my first guess. My second would be Sal. I can see Johnny without Sal, but not the other way around. I just have a feeling Lew is there."

Really Jamie? I couldn't see Jonny without Sal. But i'm really glad they are both in there! this has gotta bee the bigest "clear" Muppet picture when it comes out! I hope Henson can use the photo again for like a poster and maybe add the very few Muppets that were left out like Crazy Harry, the News Man, Lips, Uncle Deadly, Phil Van Nuter, Nigle, Sweetums, Emily Bear and then maybe Andy and Randy Pig and Seymore just for like a full cast of characters that were supose to be main but are not around anymore.