New Muppet Puzzle coming in October!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm wrong, which is consistent for me.

There was NO information by Monopoly Guy that stated that a Penguin :zany: would not be a part of the puzzle.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think there was another thread on this. Not sure if I remember either. :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I think there was another thread on this. Not sure if I remember either. :zany:
There was...long, long ago. There was a thread about this, but it's lost now in the great halls of MC Forums.

:zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm wrong, which is consistent for me.

There was NO information by Monopoly Guy that stated that a Penguin :zany: would not be a part of the puzzle.
In that case, we need to wait for Monopoly Guy to get back. So, is there a Penguin? Oh, please be a penguin. What is the Muppets without Penguins?

Monopoly Guy

Reaction score
matleo, I didn't see that your list had only 32 Muppets. Of the ones you listed there, 2 were incorrect, so out of 33 you had 30 correct. (I realize that by saying this I'm confirming Sweetums as a character not depicted in the puzzle. Truth is, he was on my list of Muppets to include from the start but it all came down to the problem of his size. In keeping all the Muppets in scale with one another, he was HUGE and took up about 1/4th of the entire puzzle image with just his head. I played around for a while trying to have him peeking up from the background, but as the "background" of the image got increasingly filled with other Muppets, all that was really left as visible was one of his eyes. All in all, I prefered having 33 Muppets in the puzzle sans Sweetums instead of having around 25 including him.)

Beauregard, of the Muppets you named, 5 are not in the puzzle. But I will confirm that one of the 33 characters is indeed a Muppet penguin, so there's no need to worry. :zany:

I believe the price of the puzzle will be $11.95 and it comes in a cool collectible tin box. Look for images of the box and the puzzle image sometime next week here on MuppetCentral. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'll take another stab at this. I know a couple may be wrong, but is this anywhere close? I put them in a descending order of likelyhood. Not sure about the last few. :smile: By the way, would you count Camilla as a full Muppet slot? If so she could easily bump somebody. :concern:

1 Kermit
2 Piggy
3 Fozzie
4 Gonzo
5 Animal
6 Beaker
7 Bunsen
8 Sam
9 Swedish Chef
10 Scooter
11 Rowlf
12 Robin