New Muppet Puzzle coming in October!

matleo

Reaction score
ok, by process of elimination the 5 NOT in Kevin's first list are Sweetums, Thog, Bobo, Marvin Suggs, and Lips. And the 5 I think are werong on Beauregard's list are Van Neuter, Bobo (again), Lips (again) Uncle Deadly and Lew's fish I can't fully explain how I came to this, ut I can say it gave me a huge headache and I'm afraid if I try to explain it it will only make me doubt myself.

so...one more college try.

1) Kermit
2) Piggy
3) Fozzie
4) Animal
5) Gonzo
6) Rizzo
7) Rowlf
8) Scooter
9) Floyd
10) Dr Teeth
11) Janice
12) Zoot
13) Pops
14) Bunsen
15) Beaker
16) Crazy Harry
17) Penguin
18) Sam Eagle
19) Statler
20) Waldorf
21) Lew Zealand
22) Pepe
23) Sal
24) Johnny
25) Clifford
26) Beau
27) Bean
28) Chef
29) Link
30) Strangepork
31) Robin
32) Camilla
33) Angus

From my list I think I had Marvin, JP and obviously Sweetums wrong. one of those hads been replaced by the now confirmed penguin, the other by Crazy Harry who I've omitted up until now due to him ont being one of the 5 I listed at the top. JP is theonly other on on my list I would have doubted beign the obscure, so I'm now in the Angus camp.

That's all for now. Boy, am I persistent or what?

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought he said there was no penguin or Sweetums.

matleo

Reaction score
Monopoly Guy said:
But I will confirm that one of the 33 characters is indeed a Muppet penguin, so there's no need to worry.
Penguin is in.

:zany:

Monopoly guy said:
I'm confirming Sweetums as a character not depicted in the puzzle.
Sweetums is out. :cry:

--Matt

Edit: oh I see what you mean, somehow Sweetums ended up on my list again. D'oh. that should be....

21) Lew Zealand

Sorry, of all the characters to miss too! Sheesh!

--MKL

p.p.s--- psssssst...hey, jamie (or any other moderator who might be reading), if you're reading this and you feel like being nice, you wanna do me a favor and edit that so it's fixed? if not that's ok too.
--MKL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It is done. I like that list. I think yours is probably the closest if not spot on! Thanks for the heads up about the penguin. Didn't remember reading that. :zany:

My thoughts is that these characters will be in arches. Has that been confirmed? :confused:

matleo

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
It is done. I like that list. I think yours is probably the closest if not spot on! Thanks for the heads up about the penguin. Didn't remember reading that. :zany:

My thoughts is that these characters will be in arches. Has that been confirmed? :confused:

thanks Jamie, you rock!!! :big_grin: :sing: :cool:

Yeah, I think this list is pretty dang close too. I spent a lot of time last night deducing a lot. and this list conforms to a lot of what has been said so far.

As for the arches, a while back monopoly guy said that he had used the imge from the middle of the Monopoly game as a spring board and then built around it. he also mentioned trying to arrgane it to 'fit Sweetums" in so I don't think there will be arches.

I'm really eager to see what image of Floyd he used. MG already said that it wouldn't be that lousy one that they use for everything else (like the Palisades boxes and muppets.com. ans he said thew Zoot pic is the same one off the game board in the EM spacve and not the lousy Zoot image that they use on everything else (like the Palisades boxes and muppets.com)

$11.50 sounds like agood price for a 550 piece puzzle. MG, any idea who will be carrying it?

--Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
Nice. My wife LOVES doing puzzles. I HATE them. Maybe this will bring us back together.

My son likes eating the pieces. He'll go to bed. Permanently.

Sounds good--I was just looking at some of those big puzzles at Gamekeeper or someplace, and they were all over 20.00, so if this comes in at 12 bucks, I'll be VERY happy.

I'll get it either way.

Go ahead and gouge me.

:crazy:

matleo

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
I hope it has classic Kermit, Janice, and Piggy, and not the newer ones.

:smirk:
I don't know about Janice, but the images of kermit and Piggy will be the same one used in the center of the Monopoly board. Which is to say the same image used for a lot of the 25th anniv. stuff. Bascially this one......

http://www.creationent.com/muppetfest.htm

...but without the background and signatures of course. I don't think Piggy looks too bad there, but my god that Kermit poser does look awful. Bunsen doesn't look too healthy either. :rolleyes: oh well. When oh when will Henson fix that poser?

--Matt

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm not wild about many of those puppets. Sam looks really strange and Kermit is terrible. However, I do like Piggy better than many of the modern ones being used. No floating heads! In all it will be a good composition. I look at it as getting the characters' "wrong side". Noticable, but not a huge deal to anyone but the subject. LOL! :attitude: :concern:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have that picture signed by the Chef. But I agree, K. looks bad, bad, bad. Pig. is ok, Gonzo is good, but what the heck is wrong with Fozzie's head?