New Muppet Show!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah! i like sitcoms! robin can be going to school and he can be trying to find a girlfriend......

fozzie can try to keep a job as a local comedian

hehehehehehehehe

Sarah

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I agree all the old muppets should be brought back.

I also think it would be good to have more female characters they could have: Piggy,Camilla,Janice,Emily Bear,and Skeeter could star as the female muppets. Imagine an episode where all te females go to a beauty parlor and sing "I love Being a Girl'

Another good episode would be Kermit introducing the pilot of "Pigs In Space:In Series" starring Capt.Link Hogthrob, First Mate Piggy, Dr.Julius Strangepork, LT.Kermit T. Frog, and the newly introduced Cadet Porker.

I would also really like to see an actual muppet show down every month or two.

McShlee

Reaction score
Like the old one but differant

How about doing something like a talk show w/Kerrmit as host.
Include all the behind the scenes antics like the old show.
There could be ongoing story lines. There is already a band.
Might be fun

Randall Flagg

Reaction score
I think the talk show idea has the most potential. Kermit could interview celebrity guests, and of course, the interviews would always be interupted and go way off topic. Electric Mayhem would be the band, and there would have to be a back stage crew (with Crazy Harry in charge of pyrotechnics, which Kermit would always insist they didn't need.) It would kind of be like a Muppet version of Space Ghost Coast-To-Coast. And it should only be a 1/2 hour long (possibly even just two 15 minute episodes like Space Ghost used to be.) Any longer, and the jokes would wear thin.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Any Muppets we have to date should be included in a new show. It should all center around Kermit as the 'head' of the muppet gang--because he is!

It should be a comedy show about their personal lives at the boarding house, going to the store shopping, doing interviews, while they're working on movies or tv shows, while they're doing things backstage as The Muppet Show is being put on at the theater.

Special Guest Stars would be there, but not as themselves. They might be the teller at the bank, or the gas station attendant--ranging from good to bad guy characters, even as cameo spots if needed.

The Muppet Performers would be there, too, in the background shots of people, or in walk-on talking roles.

Do what they did with TMM and go on location and shoot the show, too; don't stay confined in the studios.
If they do something else, then I want it back at the Muppet Theater with Kermit as the host again. I would like to see the backstage area and on-stage performances.
Another idea? The Muppet Show with a Live Studio Audience.