New Muppet Sippy Cups

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My Walmart doesn't carry them. :frown: Maybe ill find em next time we head over to Reno! :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
My Walmart doesn't carry them. :frown: Maybe ill find em next time we head over to Reno! :wink:
They're tricky to find. Mine are not in the sippy cup aisle. They were hanging in a cardboard display all by themselves. I also saw them at Walgreens if that helps.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
There is a new set of sippy cups at Walmart. The cups are by tony and are a pack of 2 for $6.97! So cute so I bought 2 packs

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I actually stumbled upon on of the two packs at my local Walmart. No, I don't have a child, but even if I did, the kid probably wouldn't get to use my Muppet Sippy Cups anyhow... Not unless I had me a second set. LOL.

Didn't see any of the other ones mentioned by other folks in this thread, just the one two pack. But, I'm definitely gonna look a bit harder to see if there might be some other designs out there.

Anyway, I took a picture for those interested in seeing them. The Blue one is a pic of Kermit, Fozzi, Miss Piggy, and Gonzo. The Pink one is a mosaic of animated Muppet heads.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Got thse for my two year old. She loves them. Of course she loves the Muppets in general so it was a no brainer.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh man, those are so awesome-lookin!! :frown: Ugh, why can't I find these?!? Well, we're headed to Reno in just over a week, hopefully they've got them at one of the dozen or so Walmarts over there, ha.

Thanks for the pic! :wink:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Oh man, those are so awesome-lookin!! :frown: Ugh, why can't I find these?!? Well, we're headed to Reno in just over a week, hopefully they've got them at one of the dozen or so Walmarts over there, ha.

Thanks for the pic! :wink:
No problem, happy to share. I didn't even know they existed until I almost literally ran into the bin housing them ( I swear the Walmarts around me are like magnets to inconsiderate morons - lol).

Drtooth

Reaction score
If I had the cash, I'd grab those up and just toss away the sippy lids. Maybe use them as a regular cup... something to put pencils in maybe... I'm always looking for a good cup to put pencils in.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
In a rare fit of actually generosity, my Brother dropped something off for me today and I thought I'd share some pics with those wondering what these seemingly mythical Muppet Sippy Cups look like...