New Muppet Smilies

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Jamie'll come round to everyones houses personally to give THEM a makeover to match the site ! :crazy:
I CAN'T WAIT!:excited:

Sarah

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Jamie'll come round to everyones houses personally to give THEM a makeover to match the site ! :crazy:
Great! Cause, well, I just don't think I'm in my right colors; and my wardrobe needs help.

F:flirt:Z

Drtooth

Reaction score
So cool that we have the entire band now:

:big_grin: :flirt: :halo: :sing: :cool:

Yeah, 25 is enough. Too bad about the penquin, tho....

Bound to happen, something got confused. keep gettin' Ernie.

Other than that little glitch (beyond your control) these are absolutely great.

I have been to the Toonzone forums (a while back, didn't have time to cruise both, and forgot the password) and they had Yakko Wakko and Dot ones, but these are better.... and more of them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Pro

There are lots of ways to edit graphics in Flash. It helps to break apart an image and erase out the extra space. I suggest you invest in a few Flash tutorial books. You can find many different types in any major bookstore. It's a lot of fun. It isn't really difficult making graphics for MC. It's a labor of love so I don't really miss the extra time I put in.

Nate

Yeah, in 2010 I'll be going in for a laser face lift or something! LOL! I'll need the makeover. :crazy:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman

Here is a link to all of the shortcut codes for the smilies and the emotion that they refer too...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/misc.php?s=&action=showsmilies

Let us know what you think of the new additions! :excited:
Phil,

You might want to change the wording on that page now. That bit about "twisting your head" and using imagination is no longer needed!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, in 2010 I'll be going in for a laser face lift or something! LOL! I'll need the makeover. :crazy:
Well I have the blessing of a baby face, and I look younger the older I get! thhhppppttttt.

Reaction score
I feel spoiled now!

These Smiles Rock!

Thank you so much for creating them. J

Just a suggestion but how about chaging the Message Icon's too. They seem so flat now looking at the these new Smiles :smile:
:halo:I love Animals angelic face.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Those will be altered this summer. Thrilled these are going over so well. :excited:

angelsrnbw

Reaction score
Hi ho!

I'm a newbie, and I just thought I'd saw hi! I didn't realize you all were here! Wow, I never knew what I was missing!:excited: