1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Phillip Administrator

This morning we added fourteen new Muppet smilies to our forum. They are designed by James Carroll. You can use up to five smilies in a message.

Here is a link to all of the shortcut codes for the smilies and the emotion that they refer too...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/misc.php?s=&action=showsmilies

Let us know what you think of the new additions! :excited:
  2. Super Scooter New Member

Cool!

Hey, check out what happens when I use a penguin!

:penguin:
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey look a penguin!!!

:penguin: :attitude: (Which one?)

:concern:

Now we need to know what each means!!!
  4. Super Scooter New Member

:attitude: means attitude.

:concern: is concern.

:sing: singing.

:crazy: crazy (go figure).

:halo: innocent (sorta).

etc. etc. etc.
  5. Phillip Administrator

The penguin will be corrected shortly. It uses the same shortcut as Ernie that's why it is changed when added to a message.
  6. Manda:-D New Member

NEW MUPPET ICONS!!! :excited:
    :sympathy: I HAVE A ROWLF SMILEY!!!!
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!
  7. radionate New Member

:flirt: Wonderful Job Jamie!!!!!

Thanks Phil for getting this online, I know everyone (including Jamie) was anxious to see them! Fantastic work all around!

May favorite though: :cry: (Tutter's my mouse!!)
  8. puppets_etc Member

What can I say, except.........

COLOR=red]SHEER GENIUS!!!!!!!!!! (sp?)[/COLOR]

:flirt: :halo: :boo: :excited: :crazy:
  9. Crazy Harry New Member

Crazy Harry! :crazy:

And that's five.
  10. Crazy Harry New Member

I also love the fact that penguin has no emotion. It was just thrown in there for the sake of having a penguin.
  11. Manda:-D New Member

Hey, with :D :sing: :flirt: :halo: :cool: you have almost the whole Elec. Mayhem!!!!! (Lips does, indeed, count!!!) AWESOME!!!
  12. Crazy Harry New Member

What happened to the penguins?

:concern: :confused:
  13. Phillip Administrator

The penguin will be back. Making a change to the code right now.
  14. Luke Active Member

I didn't see earlier - THERE WAS A PENGUIN ?????

....... and it's a gratuitously dissapearing Penguin at that, i can't wait to see it taking up it's rightful place alongside the rest of the gang who all look fantastic. More or less all the character likenesses have been completely nailed but special mention must go to Statler & Waldorf and Gonzo who i love.

So whats the Penguin emotion :- Gratuitous ? Heh Heh

Hoorah for Jamie, some excellent work - took it from one small comment and made a bang up job of super detailed yet tiny characters. I know it can't be easy as a serious designer to be lobbied for Penguins, but you coped well !
  15. sarah_yzma Active Member

I LOVE THEM!!!! AWESOME JOB, JAMIE! WOO HOOO!!!!!!

they are adorable!:crazy:

Sarah
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Penguin's coming soon. LOL! The forum was down this morning to load these up. :concern: And I like the limiting of smiley use so they are not abused. :sympathy: Anyway, glad they are finally here and you got a pseudo-barfing one too. :grouchy: Thanx Phillip! :excited:
  17. radionate New Member

I saw him briefly this morning and he looked fun!!!

Once again, fantastic job!!!! :)
  18. Crazy Harry New Member

I can't beleave I've already thought up more new ones I'd like to see. Am I greedy, or do I just think to much?

Newsman - Announcement
    Mokey - Compassion
    Uncle Deadly - Evil
    Wembly - Panic
    Treelo - Laughing
    Cookie Monster - Eating

I also thought It would be more fitting for Bunsen to have a lightbulb over his head for 'idea' and give 'confused' to Clueless Morgan. But this one will probably be to much trouble.

EDIT: I just thought up the Cookie one
  19. Chilly Down Member

WOO-HOO!!! Fantastic work, Jamie! :sing: And actually doing a penguin after all that...I can't wait to see him. Thanks so much!

I can't wait to use 'em all. First, let me use Piggy, just 'cause she's the only one from the original set I haven't had a chance to use yet. :mad:

More smiley madness to ensue soon. For now, I'll leave you with this (it's irresistible to use these things for quotes):

:boo: "Wake up, you old fool. You slept through the whole show!"

:sleep: "Who's the old fool? You WATCHED it!"

Oh, ho ho ho...
  20. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I'm really loving these smilies!! :)

F:oZ