New Muppet Smilies

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Hey, with :big_grin: :sing: :flirt: :halo: :cool: you have almost the whole Elec. Mayhem!!!!! (Lips does, indeed, count!!!) AWESOME!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The penguin will be back. Making a change to the code right now.

Luke

Reaction score
I didn't see earlier - THERE WAS A PENGUIN ?????

....... and it's a gratuitously dissapearing Penguin at that, i can't wait to see it taking up it's rightful place alongside the rest of the gang who all look fantastic. More or less all the character likenesses have been completely nailed but special mention must go to Statler & Waldorf and Gonzo who i love.

So whats the Penguin emotion :- Gratuitous ? Heh Heh

Hoorah for Jamie, some excellent work - took it from one small comment and made a bang up job of super detailed yet tiny characters. I know it can't be easy as a serious designer to be lobbied for Penguins, but you coped well !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I LOVE THEM!!!! AWESOME JOB, JAMIE! WOO HOOO!!!!!!

they are adorable!:crazy:

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Penguin's coming soon. LOL! The forum was down this morning to load these up. :concern: And I like the limiting of smiley use so they are not abused. :sympathy: Anyway, glad they are finally here and you got a pseudo-barfing one too. :grouchy: Thanx Phillip! :excited:

radionate

Reaction score
I saw him briefly this morning and he looked fun!!!

Once again, fantastic job!!!! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I can't beleave I've already thought up more new ones I'd like to see. Am I greedy, or do I just think to much?

Newsman - Announcement
Mokey - Compassion
Uncle Deadly - Evil
Wembly - Panic
Treelo - Laughing
Cookie Monster - Eating

I also thought It would be more fitting for Bunsen to have a lightbulb over his head for 'idea' and give 'confused' to Clueless Morgan. But this one will probably be to much trouble.

EDIT: I just thought up the Cookie one

Chilly Down

Reaction score
WOO-HOO!!! Fantastic work, Jamie! :sing: And actually doing a penguin after all that...I can't wait to see him. Thanks so much!

I can't wait to use 'em all. First, let me use Piggy, just 'cause she's the only one from the original set I haven't had a chance to use yet. :mad:

More smiley madness to ensue soon. For now, I'll leave you with this (it's irresistible to use these things for quotes):

:boo: "Wake up, you old fool. You slept through the whole show!"

:sleep: "Who's the old fool? You WATCHED it!"

Oh, ho ho ho...