1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Thijs

Thijs Member

ooooooooooo they are fantastic!!!! thumbs up James! Great!!!

faves?
    :sing: is the best looking
    :attitude: is the funniest
    :flirt: well, Janice, should I say more
    :boo: that might come in handy
    :cry: ah, it's Tutter, good!

hmmm, what's the difference between Piggy and Oscar?
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

You only said that line because it belongs to one of my heroes, didnt ya? ;)

BTW, Has the "on air" in your avatar ALWAYS flashed?! that's too keen!

FOZ
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanks Phillip! Don't know how that got lost in it all. Must have sent on the wrong file. :concern: But it's okay now. :sing:

Tommie

Oscar is kind of puking. He can also mean grouchy. That's a little different than angry.

It's funny that you picked some of my faves as yours. I was the most pleased with Floyd and Sam just cracks me up. Most of my friends didn't see it the same way. Good to see someone does. :)
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

I didn't think about your hero uttering that line, but you are right! I'm glad you caught the reference.

And no, my avatar hasn't always flashed. A special someone fixed it up for me, and did a bang up job.
  5. Fozzie Bear

I need a Fozzie with wiggling ears now. :o Maybe not.

I got crazy online and started taking pics offline and made some pretty neat avatars for myself and am posting them up every so often. Soon, after I get bored with the Fozzie ones (which if there's a similar one showing up somewhere, I'll get rid of mine), I have some Muleys (toons/puppets) and Kevins avatars that will be going into the mix. There's also some of Missy Mule, Buford the Dog, Roy Duck, Rocky Robin, and Dexter Donkey (Muley's cousin).
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

I can't wait to see them all Kev!
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yours truly. I make most of the graphics on Muppet Central. I took over the graphic design last year and gave the site it's Flash look. ;)
  8. Fozzie Bear

And it DO look flashy, Froggy!! It's certainly given MC that extra oomph! to make it the best!

FOZ
  9. Fozzie Bear

Several of the Fozzies might get deleted after their use because (like the current Presbyterian Church avatar I have) they have to be done too light, or I might find that someone else has one like it or similar to it.

I used several different avatars during the role play we just wrapped up. Depended on what was going on in the story. I used an avatar of Fozzie in the Studebacher during driving portions of the story or whatever. You get the point.

Love this, though:---> :o
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

Jamie'll come round to everyones houses personally to give THEM a makeover to match the site ! :crazy:
  11. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I CAN'T WAIT!:excited:

Sarah
  12. Fozzie Bear

Great! Cause, well, I just don't think I'm in my right colors; and my wardrobe needs help.

F:flirt:Z
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

So cool that we have the entire band now:

:D :flirt: :halo: :sing: :cool:

Yeah, 25 is enough. Too bad about the penquin, tho....

Bound to happen, something got confused. keep gettin' Ernie.

Other than that little glitch (beyond your control) these are absolutely great.

I have been to the Toonzone forums (a while back, didn't have time to cruise both, and forgot the password) and they had Yakko Wakko and Dot ones, but these are better.... and more of them.
  14. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Muppet Pro

There are lots of ways to edit graphics in Flash. It helps to break apart an image and erase out the extra space. I suggest you invest in a few Flash tutorial books. You can find many different types in any major bookstore. It's a lot of fun. It isn't really difficult making graphics for MC. It's a labor of love so I don't really miss the extra time I put in.

Nate

Yeah, in 2010 I'll be going in for a laser face lift or something! LOL! I'll need the makeover. :crazy:
  15. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Phil,

You might want to change the wording on that page now. That bit about "twisting your head" and using imagination is no longer needed!
  16. radionate

radionate New Member

Well I have the blessing of a baby face, and I look younger the older I get! thhhppppttttt.
  17. Heather Feather

Heather Feather New Member

I feel spoiled now!

These Smiles Rock!

Thank you so much for creating them. J

Just a suggestion but how about chaging the Message Icon's too. They seem so flat now looking at the these new Smiles :)
    :halo:I love Animals angelic face.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Those will be altered this summer. Thrilled these are going over so well. :excited:
  19. angelsrnbw

angelsrnbw New Member

Hi ho!

I'm a newbie, and I just thought I'd saw hi! I didn't realize you all were here! Wow, I never knew what I was missing!:excited:
  20. Fozzie Bear

WELCOME!!

F:oZ