I like these things.

Great job, Jamie! As usual.

:wink:
:embarrassed:
:halo:
:sympathy:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
:attitude:I thought you guys said that Tutter has a transparent background now.:attitude:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
:attitude:I thought you guys said that Tutter has a transparent background now.:attitude:
He does. I read the autobiography!!

(Get it?)

{Probably not..}
:embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Before y'all say anything about these, I must state that our lineup is solid. Nothing will be changed. With that said, here are some of the ones that didn't quite make it. They are rough and will never see the light of day again: SMILEYS THAT DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT
Yeah, I think the Boober one was quite good (too bad) but Cookie Monster and Elmo with X's for mouths (what does that mean anyway?) were pretty disturbing. The Doozer is okay, just didn't translate that well, but still good.

But I got to say, other than the band, my faves are (because I can fit, but five) :grouchy: :boo: :embarrassed: :concern: :crazy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow, Crazy Harry's someone's fave. I had the hardest time with him. He originally edged out the penguin. :eek: Then Elmo edged out the Doozer. :concern: But the penguin got the spot. :excited: We need to call this the gratuitous smiley thread! LOL! :crazy: Penguin is coming soon I hope. :cry: So that's how it went down. The X meant "lips are sealed" of to be quiet. I just thought it was funny to see Elmo quiet, but my fave of them was Cookie.