New Muppet stuff coming to Disney MGM in 2006

brian

Reaction score
My apologies if my tone seemed negative. I have obviously biased opinions about the company. I just felt like sharing discussion, possibly in the hopes of getting more discussion or debate.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Besides, Eisner is not with the company anymore, so things are getting better at the company, so that must mean that it'll get better with the Muppets too--it'll have to. Be optimistic, please.
I have nothing against Disney. I still watch the disney channel! and I am hoping to go to disney world. We might next summer. (yes, sad as it may be I have NEVER gone to disney)

swinetrekkie

Reaction score
Okay this is a ridiculous thought but I like it -- What would be really fun is if they combined their Princess makeovers (from the Bibbity Boppity Boutique in Downtown Disney) with the Muppets and did Muppet Makeovers? You'd get your choices of makeup; hair, fur, or feathers for the top of your head, and a personal selection of coordinating noses.

MWoO

Reaction score
So...what is actually coming to MGM this year? Anything going into motion?

They really could and should do some really great stuff with the muppets using animatronics. We saw a merchindise push, now how about a content push?

swinetrekkie

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think its likely that new content pushes will not go to the Muppets, but to Pixar related stuff for the time being.

I'll just have to satisfy myself with watching Pepe introduce KimPosible over, and over, and over...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I wrote a pretty in-depth report here that you may also wanna' check out. :smile: