1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Muppet Youtube videos

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by MWoO, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Indeed we did. In fact, instead of seeing Rowlf's stunt, we have Rizzo focus on someone eating pizza for 20 seconds or so.
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yesterday I received a MySpace message from Beaker... it reads as follows:

Methinks more is coming... :excited:
  3. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

O_O No. Flippin'. WAY.

BUNSEN! ? OMG, I'm gonna have a great time on YouTube and MySpace! 8D

*realizes something* Wait a minute... *re-reads her comment on Beaker's MySpace* *re-reads Prawnie's message from Bunsen* ... dude, are they listening to me? :confused:
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yes, they are. Trust noone! The potatoes have eyes, scorns have ears and scallions, erm, beards? There's a fungus...
    *All: Among us!

Better tell Van Neuter to hurry up in the lab before the science nerds get in to make their video thingy.
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Van Neuter, now thats who we need to see a Youtube channel of, doing some crazy experiments in the lab, lol.
  6. AnimatedC9000

He already has an embarrassing video up for everyone to see. (Christmas Party '93, from MT.) So yes, he needs to get an account. XP

Either they somehow know me... or I'm a freakin' psychic. O_O
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Phil Van Neuter is hilarious! Reckon Brian will still perform Sal and Phil?
  8. AnimatedC9000

Mmm... not so sure about Phil. I remember reading somewhere that he thought that Phil was "the hardest puppet in the world to perform..." (MuppetFest, I believe...) So, we might see Phil, or we might not. It all depends on Brian. And Disney, to some extent...
  9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well when you see Phil or any of Brian's Muppets or even Puppet up for that matter. You can really see a lot of energy with them. Which i think the Muppets need more of.
  10. Luke

Luke Active Member

True, I don't think Brian has worked with them since they were sold to Disney, aside one Telethon appearance as Sal. I guess they would have to hire him as a freelancer or something.

I hope we haven't seen the last of Brian's characters!
  11. AnimatedC9000

Keep in mind, he is busy running the JHC now. I don't know if he can fix his schedule to go work with the Muppets at one point or another...

I hope we don't, either. Especially Sal. 'Cuz Johnny Fiama's YouTube channel would be nothing without that stupid monkey.
  12. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Member

Rowlf on skateboard. Cute!
  13. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Yes, yes! To Obi-Dwayne you must listen, mmm? */Yoda*

BJ
  14. dwayne1115

Um ok I think i like what you said if I understood what you just said!
  15. Moo2u

Moo2u New Member

All of these are awesome, but methinks Rizzo's is my fav. The handheld camcorder thing is something I've never seen the Muppets attempt before.
  16. dwayne1115

I know he moved so smoth you would never think he wasn't real. He had the jumping on the skatebord down to. That must have been hard to do, but also one of the best things tec wise the Muppets have done since we saw Kermit ride a bike in the Muppet Movie.
  17. RealMissPiggy

RealMissPiggy New Member

I have to admit you can really tell that the voices have changed...
    Especially with Rowlf and Fozzie....
  18. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

That is to be expected since they are different people.
  19. RealMissPiggy

RealMissPiggy New Member

Well yea obviously..... ;)
  20. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

That was the point I was making to you. Obviously the voices sound like they have changed. What's important is the characterization which, at least with Fozzie, is spot on making it much easier to accept.