New Muppet Youtube videos

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
As stated before, I seriously hope that the electric Mayhem jumps onto this Internet campaign wagon. It would be awesome for them to have a joint account...
I'm with you but lets see who else I'd like to see:
Sweetums, Rowlf, Scooter, Robin, Bunsen (to go with Beaker), Sal & Johnny and maybe bobo would be great also.
I'd really love Bean Bunny to make a come back and maybe Leon but I really don't see that happening.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
This is cool. I wonder if there are any more accounts.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I would like to see Robin do something, I miss him :smile:
Hmmm...I don't know about Robin getting an account. His Uncle Kermit might object. I miss him too though.
On the other hand,maybe Scooter & Robin could share an account (since Scooter's a responsible young adult.)What do you think?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
^ I can see that as a possibility, Kathy. It would be pretty cool if they did.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So... I'm watching The Muppet Show Live! and realized that Gonzo had chickens performing "The Blue Danube Waltz" there too... ecept he had John Voigt's assistance. :stick_out_tongue: These Muppet people need original ideas... :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
So... I'm watching The Muppet Show Live! and realized that Gonzo had chickens performing "The Blue Danube Waltz" there too... ecept he had John Voigt's assistance. :stick_out_tongue: These Muppet people need original ideas... :wink:
Feeling a little spoiled perhaps, my dear Prawn?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Spoiled prawn? Eeeeewwwwww! Tell the Chef we need fresher ingredients in here! *Dumps rotten seafood into Oscar's trashcan.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
...I thought something smelled. What a rotten day. Ahhh! Wocka! Wocka!