New MuppetDanny's site is online

scarecroe

Reaction score
What the heck is this?

"Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy" [Contains Bad Language with Baby Gonzo saying "******"]

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_gorg

Yeah it's ture :embarrassed: in the episode "Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy" baby Gonzo got ran over by a bunch of animals and says "Sh*t"

The British Board of Film Classification gave The Muppet Babies- The Next Generation video a "PG" rating rather the usall "U" rating for a Muppet video (apart from "The Dark Crystal").

That's the only episode that I've seen and know off that used bad language.

Later

MuppetDanny

scarecroe

Reaction score
He's saying something else. There's no way they'd let a character on a beloved children's cartoon say sh|t. Perhaps you can provide an audio clip?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Here's a preview of my new website, the new address is: http://muppetdanny.fortunecity.com/index.htm, so keep it handy!

enjoy, let me know what you think :smile:

CLICK TO VIEW

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh boy; I can't wait! MD has been one of the most helpful members here at MC sharing a huge collection of Muppet pictures, can't wait! :excited:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Oh boy; I can't wait! MD has been one of the most helpful members here at MC sharing a huge collection of Muppet pictures, can't wait! :excited:
Thanks Vic for those kind words :crazy:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I'm redesigning my site and would welcome members opinions on the new look. The new website doesn't work yet as it's still under construction but it will give you some idea, please let me know what you think :smile:

CLICK TO VIEW