New Muppets Baby Dolls (I think)

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
He says, "Well, it's sort of approximately how it happened."

I see what you're saying, but then there's Kermit's Swamp Years. Why would he end up leaving his mom to live in a nursery--unless she got a real job and that was the day care where they all met. So, this could slightly begin to fit except for one thing:

It was all a part of Miss Piggy's FANTASY in the carriage with Kermit. UGH! LOL!

:mad:
Heh...I wonder how an ordinary woman like Nanny wound up with her unusual brood anyway!:smile: THAT would be an interesting story!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well lets see....... that could be how it was but is kermit the oldest or what? That is of his bothers and sisters.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I asked JHC, and they responded about where the picture comes from:
Dear Kevin,

This was a photo that we took at the Licensing Show -- we had a Muppet Babies' photo op set up and Randy Jackson from American Idol came by and we took a photo with him.

Regards . . . The Jim Henson Company

Erine81981

Reaction score
Fozzie can u give me the address to Sesame Street company?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It should be in the help section of the MC site:

Sesame Street, ICO Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023
USA

Drtooth

Reaction score
A Muppet Babies Revival?

I'm mixed on it....

New toys including Scooter and Skeeter ( a must for some collectors) sound great...

A new show? Not so great...

If it's not broke, don't fix it...

anymuppet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
This was a photo that we took at the Licensing Show -- we had a Muppet Babies' photo op set up and Randy Jackson from American Idol came by and we took a photo with him.

Regards . . . The Jim Henson Company
JHC is doing a big Muppet Babies marketing push for the MB 20th anniversary. The crib set up was a main focus of their booth at the Licensing Show back in June. It was a pretty cool set up they had.

(My friend and I actually got to have our picture taken with Baby Rowlf in a high chair, which is nice :big_grin: but she kept it, which is bad. :mad: )

Drtooth

Reaction score
AHA!!!! Baby Rowlf isn't out of the Picture!!! WOO HOO!!!

She can't scan you a copy?

anymuppet

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
AHA!!!! Baby Rowlf isn't out of the Picture!!! WOO HOO!!!

She can't scan you a copy?
Well the nice folks at Henson provided us with a Polaroid picture, so we'll have to see how well it scans. If it doesn't scan well I'm thinking of just breaking into her house at night and stealing it. Who am I kidding, I'm thinking of breaking into her house and stealing it anyway. Friendship will only get you so far these days. :big_grin: :big_grin:

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
anymuppet said:
Well the nice folks at Henson provided us with a Polaroid picture, so we'll have to see how well it scans. If it doesn't scan well I'm thinking of just breaking into her house at night and stealing it. Who am I kidding, I'm thinking of breaking into her house and stealing it anyway. Friendship will only get you so far these days. :big_grin: :big_grin:
Cool! So he was there too, he just had his own spotlight! That rocks!!!

*grins* PLEASE have her scan that! I wanna see!:smile: