New Pirate puppet

wes

Reaction score
I was ask to bid a Pirate puppet for our Summer Camp this year. I Use the punto head pattern as the base What do yall think?

Oh and I don't Have a Name Any thought? I know I want it to be "Captin" something??!!

Pirate 1
Pirate 2
Pirate 3

I'll post more pictures when I'm Finished!!:smile:

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I really like it! Will he have a hat or scarf of some sort? Also, I would call him Captain Scurvey or Captain Barnacle. Not very creative, but they both work for the theme.

wes

Reaction score
thanks Fuzzmonkey, ya he'll have both I have to find a perfect one

CPR PUPPET

Reaction score
I like the color combinations you are using. I also built a pirate and found that the hardest thing was to (and still is) find just the right clothing.
Everybody loves a pirate!!
Great job.

pjspuppets

Reaction score
Love your pirate! So cute!

Maybe his name could have something to do with the camp's name?

PJ

wes

Reaction score
Thanks all!!

PJ, the Camps name is Timberlake, "Camp Timberlake" the them for the camp is "Pirates of the Timberlake" a take off of "Pirates of the Caribean" Movies.

CPR, I figured that I would go with a Captain Hook Costume red with the big cuffs, ratty looking, some beads in his hair, an earing.

I also read up on Blackbeard the pirate, He would put bows, and smoking fuses in his beard to scare people, so i figured i put bows in his beard, but no smoke!!! yikes!!

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I second CPR Puppet. I really like the color choices, Wes. :smile:

wes

Reaction score
Bezalel, I used the punto Head pattern! which I have fallen in love with I get you some picture to put in the gallery when I get finished.

I made some changes move Eyebrows down and added Side burns, dew rage and hat (the hat is a cool Pirates of the Cariean Hat I found at my local party store)

More pics,

Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

Sorry about the dark pics i only have one light in my workshop!!