1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Pizza Hut commercial to air in June

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, May 23, 2004.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I've seen it on The WB and TNT.

What's the Third commercial? Thought there were only the two...
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Two different ones aired on Superbowl Sunday. These have been re-edited a couple times as well. The third one mentioned above began airing this week.
  3. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I saw a commercial yesterday, but I think it was one of the old ones, where Piggy goes "Step away from the frog!" :mad: Piggy's voice was odd, I could so tell it wasn't Frank, and I didn't even have my hearing aids in.
  4. blancalion

blancalion New Member

how starved for muupet entertainment are we that a comerical is this exciting???!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :concern: :concern: :concern: :concern: :concern:
  5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Replies to various

...Ive seen the latest commercials on SciFi (flipping through stations) as well as during One Life to Live (ABC) and Days of our Lives (NBC).

Theres actually been FOUR commercials so far...the original two that premiered during Super Bown (one with Jessica Simpson, the other Muppet only)

#1 has Jessica about to kiss Kermit with Piggy interupting with bullhorn.

#2 starts out with Kermit trying to order pizza on phone but is quickly barraged by Muppets (upside down Animal)

#3 started airing a month or two ago...all Muppet (Kermit/Piggy/Gonzo/Animal) Piggy brings in the four 4 all pizza...Gonzo complains about her hogging it...ends with Gonzo flying past the Pizza Hut logo due to a karate chop.

#4 is the newest one (with Jessica) and has two very slighly different edits (ive caught the whole version of the second one on tape and there arent too much differences...one has the beauty before brains shot at the end and theres some different edit on the Jessica in pizza professor mode parts.)

As to whether JS rates the diva mode shes been in lately...all you had to do is tune in the special she did to see she doesnt. Shes just quite simply one of the latest buxom Pop Tarts to have been fortunate (shrewd?) enough to draw attention to herself by getting involved with a formerly B level boy band member and managed to expand that publicity into an MTV show which further snowballed the publicity machine and overhyped their actual worth as performers. What JS has done to Berlins Take My Breath Away is totally unforgivable. And the special itself could have been quite good as their was some clever writing and concepts...but Nick and Jessica were not the talents needed to make it work and pull it off. Sonny and Cher they are not. Replace Nick and Jessica with a pair of truly talented actors/singers and the same show could have been a triumph.
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

great anazlyzation! I haven't seen the beauty before brains edit, but I'm on the lookout for it
  7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

She's a pretty face, and a pretty voice, but I think I heard her singing once and it didn't sound so good to me. You're right. She doesn't.

I'll be glad when REAL divas start showing up again...Aretha Franklin, Bette Midler, Cher, Dolly Parton...them there is real diva-ships!

Oh, and Janice! :flirt:
    I can't forget our pig: :mad:
  8. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Miss. Piggy sounds just like Grover.
  9. Stulz

Stulz Member

4 ... definatly 4.. not 3 .. definatly 4

Phil, I think you missed one.
    DW's got 'em all correct.

If you need a copy of one of them, I have copies of the first 3 commerecials, just need #4

:D
  10. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up guys. I appreciate it!
  11. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

Jessiaca simpson has a cute zsa zsa gabor thing going on the Muppets fit her.
    she is happy with here life so every body stp hating on her :halo: :flirt:
  12. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Peopke hate other happy people so they have to tear them down. It's sad. But even I have come to realize Jessica Simpson should be torn down the way some do.

Edit: Oh yeah, why are you guys so excited over a commercial?
  13. Fozzie Bear

It's the only new thing we have from the Muppets being in the spotlight.
  14. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

the same reson you got excited to pass spelling after 5 trys :D

people w/ a K ( peopke) Just Kidding Leave Jessica be :smirk:
  15. Fozzie Bear

The reason...tries.

Now children, don't make me turn this car around--because I WILL come back there!
  16. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

I Didn't say I Could Spell ;) i just said you got excited when you did :rolleyes: OKAY
  17. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

Now i want Pizza hut i'll call to deliver it here to work. Maybe jessica will deliver it with Piggy :mad: :flirt:
  18. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

I've seen new commercial. I like it but I thought it wasn't very funny. I personally like the one where it's just Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and Miss Piggy. I'll keep a look out for the commerical that I haven't seen yet (I didn't know that there's four of them).
  19. muppetintherye

muppetintherye New Member

Anyone else shocked that Jessica is smart in this one?
  20. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

The only difference between you and Jessica is that almost every moment of her life is on tape and can be edited to make her look stupid. I'm sure you've had some stupid moments in life, but your moments on not on tape and strung together with editing. Oh yeah, and she's really hot. That's another difference.