New Puppet Show: "Mr. Meaty"

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I believe Nick is planning to podcast a bunch of the episodes, maybe even the whole season eventually. It's part of their effort to get in to online video in a big way.

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
i give everything a chance... this is just someone's creativity; their art... i'll know come Friday if i like it -or- hate it... But, i have to tell ya, i think passing gas is rather funny... Again, that is my opinion, someone else may disagree...
Every now and then Nickelodeon puts something on like this... i remember "You Can't Do That ON Television" That was pretty "out there" too...

Blink

Reaction score
I had a chance to visit the set this past summer. The show looks great. It is not for eveyone, but I am a fan already and I will be watching it for sure. I would like to post about it in my blog, but I am not sure if I am allowed to. But needless to say the detail of the sets and puppets was out of this world!

Blink

Reaction score
HI all,

I just did a write up about my visit to the set this past summer. Anyone who is interested can read about it here: Mr. Meaty Write Up

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've caught bits and pieces of this show and finally got a chance to watch it in it's entirety. What an amazing show! The look is so refreshing and it seems like the Nick shows I grew up with like Ren & Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life, nothing overly inappropriate, but just enough to make parents a bit put off. The show itself isn't always super funny, but the look makes it so fun to watch.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've watched pretty much every episode and can't wait for this newest one on Saturday. They moved the news episode on saturday now. The newset one looks to be something about them fighting zombies. My favoirte character so far is...well acutlly there are two. The Security guy Bob and Parker are my two. I just love Bob. Oh how he acts and everything. Its just funny and same with Parker.