New Sababa Plush Sets including The Electric Mayhem Band

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sababa Toys is rolling out their exciting new line of Muppet plush and beanbag dolls.

Check out the photos here!

The highlight is a group set of 7 inch Electric Mayhem members: Dr. Teeth, Janice, Floyd and Zoot (Animal is sold seperately as an 18 inch doll). These sets will be arriving in June 2003 with others to follow later this year.

Let us know what you think!

:big_grin: :flirt: :sing: :cool:

radionate

Reaction score
FINALLY!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for pictures of these to surface for the longest time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The EM are kinda ugly, but I'm going to get them anyway. I didn't see the Animal that went with them though.

The regular Fozzie actually looks decent. The plush dressed in crazy outfits (piggy, animal, fozzie, S&W) I don't care for at all and will pass on.

Thanks for the line Phil!!!!

rtgentry

Reaction score
animal is awesome

I will definatley order animal and fozzie, they look great. Gonzo and bunsen and beaker along with kermit and piggy look like the german releases. I will pass on them, and I was hoping for statler and waldorf to come in suits but no luck there. We need an 18in Dr. Teeth!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, 18 inch versions of all of the Mayhem members is a must. Hopefully if the Mayhem bean sets do well, they will all be released in larger versions.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
SWEET! Does anyone know where else these will be sold? I hate ordering online.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Animal & Gonzo look exactly the same as the Igel ones (i'm not sure about Bunsen & Beaker since i havn't got them) Anyway i'll be orderingt the Electric Mayhem, Bunsne, Beaker, Mini Kermit & Piggy, Mini Fozzie & Animal & Mini Statler & Waldorf.

Luke

Reaction score
YAY ! Finally we can talk about this license, this has been on the fan grapevine for around six months now. From what i gather, there are other characters besides these happening and the idea is very similar to Palisades - ie :- doing a few obscure characters along with the main ones and some themes. I had heard there would be a Pepe coming up. They do all bear a striking resemblance to the recent Catric/Igel plushes i admit. The company are also making other Muppet products including the 'Uno' we already knew about.

I like all of them. Some of the characters may seem a little 'off' but then again, its a first in plush form for the Electric Mayhem. Highlights for me are Floyd, S&W (although they could look a bit better), Gonzo, Fozzie, Beaker and Zoot.

Anyway it's great they finally got a mention at MC at last !

King Prawn

Reaction score
this is terrible, i've just realised they don't ship to my area, does anybody know of any other online store that would be carrying these, any other links?

my day has just got ruined

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
this is terrible, i've just realised they don't ship to my area, does anybody know of any other online store that would be carrying these, any other links?

my day has just got ruined
It might help us if you put into your bio where you are located so someone might be able to find a place that ships where you live.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Woah! These are amazing. I like the EM. I'm keeping in mind that they are just beans. Dr. Teeth and Floyd are pretty darn good. Zoot's all right, and Janice...well, she's seen some better days, but she's not terrible. It's nice to have her in the mix. They probably should have waited for the Palisades figure to come out to get the proportions. :wink: :flirt: And all this for only 16 bucks!

Statler and Waldorf aren't that impressive, but I like their new threads. I'll probably pass. Wish they had a Scooter and Rowlf, but that could be coming!