New Series 9 line up!

What series 9 figure are you looking forward to most?

• Fozzie with Chuckie

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Pops with Gaffer

Votes: 36 42.4%
  • Lips with Java Muppets

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • The Swedish Chef

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caper

Reaction score
Rowlf??

Is the standard Rowlf w/ playset still going to be in Series 9?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi caper, thought I'd come in and answer your question.
Technically, no. Rowlf and the Backstage playset aren't part of S9. The thing is that they'll be released after the S9 regular lineup of four figures gets settled on the store's shelves or pegs or what have you.
But if you're like me and like to have everything in their proper place, you could think of Rowlf and the Backstage playset as associated with S9 since it'll be released after that particular series.

What I'm doing is keeping the "Fifth Figure" designation for those playset figures and probably a special additional figure to place next to each series lineup of four in my collection organization, but feel free to order however you feel best.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I voted for Fozzie and Chucky because I've been wanting Chucky to be with Fozzie Bear since the line started and we began discussing all this with Ken back at the old MC Delphi Boards!!

Actually, I want the whole dang line like, you know, last week!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I voted for Pops. Just he's out there and I think that he is the best one so far. I loved all so I hope to get them all. I'm still working on Animal, Lew, Zoot w Yellow shirt, Rizzo, Sam the Eagle w/ the whole Pairte works and Series 8. Hope to see the on Ebay soon.

Stoddam

Reaction score
What did the new figures replace?

Can someone tell me what the new ones are and what they replaced. Thanks

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The only new figure announced in S9 causing the changeup is TMS Swedish Chef.
He bumped out MTI Gonzo and Rizzo 2-Pack, but not to worry for Ken says that they've already been sculpted and tooled. So it's just a case of Patrol Bear Fozzie's history repeating itself and we'll see MTI Gonzo and Rizzo somewhere else down the line.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
Any chance of Beaker coming back out like Swedish Chef on a single card?

Also, I read that "no figure will ever be re-released the same way" when I asked about Zoot. Is that rule out? Any chance for him and older, rare ones to come back out?

WiGgY

Reaction score
That rule is not out, though it's not really a rule. It is unlikely we will get the exact same Zoot with the exact same colors. Also, Beaker is likely, though the Chef mold is still in the hands of Palisades. Beaker is not.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Eaglekiller said:
"no figure will ever be re-released the same way"
The key words here are "the same way." The first Chef was a playset exclusive. This one is carded. It's also a repaint with new accessories.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
So Zoot/Beaker can be repainted with new colors and still use the old mold?