New Staff: Greg and Kevin

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I wanted to let everybody know about a couple new additions to the Muppet Central team.

Greg James (GelflingWaldo) is joining us as an MC news reporter. Many of you are familiar with his wonderful Muppet Blog. He will be assisting us with expanded news stories to help keep the site as current as possible.

Kevin Williams (Fozzie Bear) is now a forum moderator. Kevin has been taking a leadership role as a game master during the past year and he will continue to help make the forum a fun and safe place for everyone.

As you know, these are two great guys. Be sure to give both Greg and Kevin a big welcome on their new positions.
congradulations guys.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcome and kind words. It's an honor to be part of the Muppet Central team. Hopefully I'll be able to help keep the news around here fresh, fun, and informative. Hope you all enjoy my contributions. And feel free to contact me if you ever have news ideas, information, questions, comments, or concerns.

And welcome aboard Kevin. You've been a great asset to the forums, and I know you will be able help keep the forums fun, safe, and orderly.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good going Kevin and Greg. Keep up the good Muppety Work ya'll keep giving us Muppet Fans up to date about.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! I couldn't think of a better even-tempered mod than Kev (and Muley). Sent you a Private Message so go check that when you have the time. :smile: It would be great to see you lend some of your creativity as well.

Greg! Just caught your article and thoroughly enjoyed it. About time we got a new star reporter around here with some panache.

Guys like you are what make MC a pleasure to visit.
:flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, Frogboy, and guys like you who put so much effort into the design and menus. Thanks again.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Congratulations! I couldn't think of a better even-tempered mod than Kev (and Muley).
Thanks! But, Muley's been banned off the 'net--he was trying to send spam-mail and got my hard drive messed up with twice-processed meat product.

Guys like you are what make MC a pleasure to visit
No, no! It's YOU BABY! YOU!! :crazy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Awww. I feel all warm and squishy. Gotta go change...again! :embarrassed: :eek: