1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Sweetums Hat

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I didn't really see any Muppet stuff overall.
    The only other park that I saw Muppet stuff besides in Hollywood Studios was in Animal Kingdom. They had a whole wall dedicated to Muppet Vinlemations.
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Looks so much like an owl furry hat. Owl merchandise is so huge and trendy right now.
    But yeah, I guess this would be the first Sweetums merchandise(other than a couple pvcs and the big palisades figure) Surprised they havent made a Pepe or Rowlf one
  3. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

4. NaomiTheFrog

NaomiTheFrog New Member

Will they get more of the Kermit Mickey ears?. :)
  5. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

6. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

That Sweetum's hat looks AWESOME. :D :grr: I'm liking the lining they have for the inside of the hat, looks very professional.
  7. panmanthe2nd

Cool! I might get one.
  8. hw6152

hw6152 New Member

I called the number above but the very kind person at the other end of the line did not have any idea what i was talking about. Any other way to get one?
  9. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I wouldn't want it. But :laugh:.
  11. Muppet fan 123

A question about the Vinylmations..
    How come I can't buy Muppets Series 1 from Disney anymore? Are they not selling them anymore? Does that mean, soon there won't be any Series 2? Should I buy a whole bunch now?
  12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Series 2 is no longer at my Disney Store. I'm not sure about yours, though. Good Luck! :o
  13. Muppet fan 123

Really? Uh oh. I better buy now.
    (It's on Disney Movie Rewards for 575 points each, if you're interested)
  14. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that. I now have the urge to buy about 6 DVDs... :)
  15. Bellygrub

Bellygrub Member

Vinylmations have a limited shelf life. Each series runs for six months to a year or so. Then once it's gone it's gone.
  16. Muppet fan 123

Uh, oh. I guess I gotta buy now.
  17. Tomservo95

Tomservo95 Member

Hayley B, panmanthe2nd and bandit like this.
  18. panmanthe2nd

Tomservo95 likes this.
  19. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Yeah, thanks for the link. I remember seeing this site before. I so want that Animal t-shirt. But I don't know about 37 bucks for it.
    Tomservo95 likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wow thanks for the link! Well I don't know if I should thank you as now my wallet is gonna be in danger. LOL! But seriously this is awesome!
    Tomservo95 likes this.