New thread...the Switzerland of Muppetcentral.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigD
I even disagreed with Byron at one stage. Never thought I'd do that! :eek:
LOL!

Please Craig, you think I could ever have hard feelin's toward YOU?!

DUDE, you're AUSTRALIAN fer Pete's sake!

Really!

You are!

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

I'm just glad you ain't gone none wif me.

:smile:

DirthNader

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
It's difficult to separate a person from his or her views, but we are not defined by political positions. We are defined by the way we treat others and how we deal with an unfortunate situation.

Now, let’s join hands and sing Rainbow Connection. :smile:
Beautifuly put. Exactly what I was goin' for :big_grin:

Reaches out a hand......."Why are there so many...songs about rainbows,.....:smile:

DirthNader

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
:sing: "That's part of what rainbows dooooooo...":sing:

*snicker...giggle...BAHAHAHAHAHA:excited: *

Sorry. I don't usually laugh like that, but I read your verse and looked at your av at the same time. It totally matches. I can actually hear Fozzie belting out those words :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AH-HAAAA! I made someone laugh!! HAA==:eek:

I made someone laugh?!

REPENT! THE END IS AT HAND!!!

:embarrassed: (I'm hiding here.)

:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Dirth. It really is our differences that make each member unique, but we don't always see it that way. Things could turn just as ugly if someone said they liked Muppets Tonight more than Fraggle Rock (which I don't, by the way). LOL! It's important for all of us to keep things in perspective. It's so easy to forget that. :smile:

DirthNader

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Things could turn just as ugly if someone said they liked Muppets Tonight more than Fraggle Rock (which I don't, by the way). LOL!

What?! You don't like Mup......@#%$, I thought you were cool!!
Guess I was mistaken :attitude:

Just kiddin' :wink:

Thank for the thanks. I tend to be a bit preachy, and I was a little worried that this thread was coming off that way. But, you said a mouthful, and pointed out the true meaning behind my motives.

So, thank you, too. I knew I was going to like coming here :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I look at it like this:

Opinions=poots-in-the-wind.

Sometimes they're useful, other times they are to be shared and ignored. You can't necessarily tell someone they are wrong for their opinion because that is their right to have it, BUT you can debate opinions with factual information HOWEVER when dealing with opinions one must be able to share his perspective while at the same time being open-minded enough to realize that not everyone will have the same idea as himself, NOR should he get so adamant (sp?) about his opinion that it turns folks off or against him.

For example, my opinion of FrogBoy is very high, while my opinion of NATE on the other hand...well...
J/K, Nate's my pal!! :big_grin:

Really, though, I have decided never again to get involved in those kind of conversations. Luke caused no problems but attempted to hold an adult conversation which got out of hand, but Kudos to Luke for his open-mindedness and over-estimated opinion that folks here could handle that topic when it's clear there are some who couldn't. I could to a point, but then bowed out because of it, and likely will never attempt to visit such topics again (I even hopped out of the Academy Awards thread because of it).

At any rate, Luke sounded like he was blaming himself and shouldn't. He's our penguin-pal, and one of those of my MC friends which I hold in high regards!

So, having said as such, who wants to play?

DirthNader

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Luke caused no problems but attempted to hold an adult conversation which got out of hand, but Kudos to Luke for his open-mindedness

At any rate, Luke sounded like he was blaming himself and shouldn't. He's our penguin-pal, and one of those of my MC friends which I hold in high regards!

Ditto :big_grin:

So, having said as such, who wants to play?
I do, I do :excited: