New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know what I really loved about this one? The fact that it was the most like an actual Muppet Show skit of all the other videos. Take the musical number out, and it's EXACTLY the same as a Muppet Show Swedish Chef segment. Not to mention the BEST Statler and Waldorf closing of the bunch.

I really hope this wasn't the last of them and more will be made. But if they are to be made, I would really like to see more segments that were like the ones on the Muppet Show. Imagine Link Hogthrob and the cast of Pigs in Space performing Rocketman.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Yeah then it would be a good oppurtunity to see Steve performing Link.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The Count said:
Could someone send it to me as a MUP3 please? Thanks.
Keep in mind that half the humor is in the captions. It's a very visual gag.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Kells. Yeah, the same goes with Beaker's Ballad, but at least I have it in my MUP3 albums and can listen to the entire piece uninterruptedly. Which is more than I can say about watching/listening to these on YouTube what with it's constant go-and-stop jerkiness. *Boober (Sigh) smilie.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I agree with Dr. Tooth, this is the BEST Muppet video yet! This could go on the Muppet Show, if they did a remake. :smile::excited::hungry:

Katzi428

Reaction score
A few people saw that :hungry: was wearing a wedding ring.Who was doing his hands?

Quesal

Reaction score
A few people saw that :hungry: was wearing a wedding ring.Who was doing his hands?
I saw the wedding ring myself. Lots of Muppet people are married. it could be anyone!:hungry:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It'd be neat to see that Swedish Chef married a turkey. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Those are Jane Guttnik's (SP?) hands with the ring, I remember posting/asking about it in the Ask Jim Lewis thread.