1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Video: The Muppets Face One Big Problem

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by muppetlover123, Oct 10, 2011.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

This was the ONLY movie I was really looking forward to this year. Maybe, other than Rango. Sure, there were movies I wanted to see... I wanted to see Kung Fu Panda and Cars... I really wanted to see Thor, but didn't... there were movies I really wanted to see, but nothing that had me bouncing off the seats when I saw the trailers the way the Muppet movie did. Fan bias, yes... but this is a lot more exciting than most of the other films that came out this year.
  3. ryan19

ryan19 Member

The main reason as to why i am really looking forward to this Muppet film , aside from that amazing 2nd trailer & song , i have never seen any muppet flick on the big screen , they were premiered in my country , so to finally experience one on the big screen is really something for me =]
  4. muppetlover123

exactly ive never seen a muppet film on the big screen either
  5. ryan19

ryan19 Member

That great muppetlover123 , its good to know i am not the only one here .
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. muppetlover123

7. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

Actually... Neither have I!
  8. ryan19

ryan19 Member

That makes 03 of us then , its said it be opening Dec 8th in my country , so its best i start my countdown now =}
  9. muppetlover123

its november 23rd here
  10. ryan19

ryan19 Member

which means i will need to urge myself to stay out of Muppet central till dec 8th ... Will Power =}

p/s : im bound to creep in Now & then .
  11. muppetlover123

lol exactly sucks for u
  12. ryan19

ryan19 Member

i know right ?!? But like said patience is a virtue .
    Duke Remington likes this.
  13. muppetlover123

14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

It doesn't open here till FBRUARY. The only thing that keeps me from being upset about that is the thought that the Muppets will probably come over to promote it and then I'll be breathing the same air as them. :D
  15. ryan19

ryan19 Member

Wow , February ??? that is a pretty long wait Beauregard , But hey to get to breath the same air as the frog & the pig , Heck id wait that long too .... if its any constellation , do what i do when i get upset , close your eyes , take a deep breath & huuuum & before you know it its the month of Feb at ur end =p
  16. Beauregard

*takes a deep breath and turns blue...well, bluish purple*
  17. ryan19

ryan19 Member

could it be you have watched Gonzo's bazillion video a tad too much ?!? hahaa .

*Grabs phone & dials 9-1-1*
  18. Beauregard

I've watched it a BAZILLION times in fact! *continues to not breathe*
  19. ryan19

ryan19 Member

holding your breath, while typing & recollecting how many times you have watched that video - talk about multitasking , Well done ... im sure Gonzo is pretty proud =p
    newsmanfan likes this.
  20. Beauregard

Well, I didn't mention that I am also playing the harpsichord with my toes and juggling chickens and chainsaws.
    newsmanfan likes this.