New York Muppet/Sesame Auditions!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoooo! Awesome!!!

Congrats dude! A dream come true for ya!!!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It sounds like something out of a dream. I've had dreams similar to that and it has become a reality to you. I'm sure it would be any puppet/muppet fans dream come true.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AAO!! VERY AWESOME FOR YOU!!!

I'M PROUD OF YOU!! :smile:

Kev/Foz

(Also, if you discover you need this info removed as the post above thinks, AAO, let me know via PM).

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
goshposh said:
thanks for the congrats aao! guess what i got to be ernie! i got to use the real puppet and everything. it was weird to look into the monitor and know that i was underneath ernie. it was a lot of fun though.
Congratulations! And welcome to the very small club of those of us who Were Once Ernie!!

:stick_out_tongue:

P.S. I know yours was only an audition, but there are still very few people who have even been allowed to put on the puppet!

AAO

Reaction score
You know, it's funny. I go to audition for the "MUPPETS" and instead I get to go back and visit my favorite show - Sesame Street! It was a two for one deal you guys! LOL! LOL!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
goshposh said:
yeah you had to be 18. and i did get called back the 9th whoever was wondering that. thats when i got be ernie
AWESOME!!

Let's keep hearing some good news, gang!

Ryan said:
Hey Kev, check your email.
I will tonight when I get home from work--or, you can copy what you sent me and send it to me PM in the website here. :smile:

AAO

Reaction score
If anyone knows anymore information about the other auditions let me know! I'd like to know how they went when others go! BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow. Congrats to everyone who got good news. (!!!!!!!!) That's so cool. You guys can be living a dream!