New York Muppet/Sesame Auditions!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey AAO, ToasterBoy had some great questions earlier, I didn't know if you saw them:
ToasterBoy said:
What did they have you do with the monitors? Alphabet? Numbers? Your voice? Improv? Just come in, hit center?
I was wondering the same thing, please tell all!

Thanks, and Congrats!
Anthony :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
To AAO

Since you are a big fan of the movie Follow That Bird, have you considered asking people who worked on the movie about behind the scenes information about that movie if you do get hired? Kevin Clash was listed as an additional muppet performer in that movie, so you could have asked him about the movie. Maybe if you get hired you could ask about why david wasn't in the movie and tell us. You could also ask why Fran Brill didn't perform.

AAO

Reaction score
Okay...I'll see what I can do...hopefully we'll get the info we want! LOL and everyone thanks for the congrates too....

Ryan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I will tonight when I get home from work--or, you can copy what you sent me and send it to me PM in the website here. :smile:
Please check it as soon as possible. It's very important and deals with this thread.

BTW, talking about getting the gig isn't a very good idea at all.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I would love to do some Sesame Street muppets. Maybe someday I will. I just need to know and get some info on this stuff.

Frogster

Reaction score
Congradulations to those who made it in the NY auditions... you all deserve it! Good luck in all that you will get to do in the future with the one and only Muppets. And for those of you who will be at California in just under two weeks, good luck!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I got so caught up in the thread I didn't Congrats anyone. So here goes.....Congradulations to everyone who made it. Glad to know that some of the Muppet Central Members are a part of history. Go get them and tell us what happnes please. I know you will, what else can I say?

mummytomb

Reaction score
Someone please tell us what happened
(on the edge of my seat, on the edge of another seat)

AAO

Reaction score
mummytomb, just read the first part of the thread and you'll know all about the auditions! It was really fun! and thanx all of you for the congrates!

AAO

Reaction score
When I find out about Sesame Street I'll let you know or just PM me and ask...Okay?