Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Wow when is animal supposed to come out? Who developed him?

King Prawn

Reaction score
the link doesn't seem to work for me, i'll try it again in a while. What a great day confimation from Henson on the Fraggle film and soon I'll get to see Animal. I've been wanting to see him ever since he was rumoured to be second in the line

MWoO

Reaction score
A great big NO on Animal.

Gonzo'd head is ok if not creepy. The upper lip/uinder the nose area look too big. Hopefully that is fixed. Other than that it looks good.

NO on Animal...again...cause it's a really big NO.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WHOA! Animal is HUGE! But he is very off...His head is too...It's too little of something I think. And the Gonzo head looked much better in the pics we saw earlier.

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Animal looks pretty good in his overall shape and form. He's definitely gonna be bigger than Kermit! He needs some orange plush fur just behind his eyebrows ..........right in front of the pink ostrich feathers. His eyebrows need to be way shaggier and of course he needs clothes. Other than that.........they are getting pretty darned close. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my all time favorite Muppet!!! :smile: I'm so relieved he's gonna look more or less like the original Animal puppet rather than the horrid posers used in so many photo shoots.........most of the posers have his eyes smashed too close together. In reality......Animal's head is roughly twice the size of Kermit's head. he's about a foot taller as well. Not too bad actually!!

Dave

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
Wow when is animal supposed to come out? Who developed him?
He's an MR replica, or do you mean what people specifically developed him?

Keep in mind, just like with Kermit years back, these are early pieces. Kermit went througha LOT of changes before making it out.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Is it middle-aged :halo:, because he doesn't appear to have much hair.

rtgentry

Reaction score
What I meant was who did the prototype? Was it Terry Angus?

mrsieve

Reaction score
For prototypes in the early stages, they (Gonzo and Animal) don't look to shabby. It'll be intresting to see what MR decides to clothe Animal with. The classic vest, or the white t-shirt. I would think MR would be leaning towards the vest, considering Gonzo will have his purple tux (as earlier reported).

Status
Not open for further replies.