Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
The prototypes are coming along nicely...

But whoever posed Kermit in that display case really needs to study some of the pictures everyone here took! Talk about not showing him off at his best!

:stick_out_tongue:

well sayed WasOnceErnie, I thought my pose(es) of Kermit where bad! :stick_out_tongue: but this person looks like they didnt try very hard. :stick_out_tongue: hehe... but thats just me 2 cents.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I still cant see them, please someone email me the new pics or post them somewhere else so I can see them.

COcon14675@aol.com

Cheers Guys

Chris

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Terry, your work is simply amazing. I think we need to all step back and realize these are still early prototypes, but I'd be happy with them as is. They are awesome! We should all be thankful that you agreed to do this. You are the perfect person for the job, and proved that with Kermie. Can't wait for the next two, three or ten!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I think these look like quite a good start. After all, they're not final products. I think it's really interesting to see how these take shape--I'm sure the final products will make everyone (or at least almost everyone) happy, but it's cool to see how the development's coming along.

MWoO

Reaction score
There eyes on Gonzo all depend on which version you are use to, These days he is pretty much cross eyed. Back on the muppet show his eyes were morel ike the replica.

Luke

Reaction score
I think the Gonzo head looks pretty amazing, and it looks like they're bang on with all the colors and everything. I'm really looking forward to seeing the full body Gonzo. The basic look of Animal is there with that early prototype, it'll be interesting to see how he progresses as they move forward, it's early days yet! I'm very glad Terry is involved, makes ya feel more relaxed knowing these guys are in a safe pair of hands!!!

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Animal

Luke, I was just thinking the exact same thing. Glad you are at the helm Terry!!!

Dave :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Gonzo materials

ButchCat said:
Hi rtgentry,

Sorry about my pm box being full I just cleaned it out and it's free. Yes I did make the Animal prototype. I've got to go as I am making the body that goes with that Gonzo that they have at the con. Then I'll be working on a second Animal.

Thanks and thanks Erine81981 for your comment. In fact thanks to all of you guys for your comments.

Take care,

Terry Angus
Terry, So is that another Gonzo head from the first pic we saw of the full length Gonzo or are you making a new body only?Is Gonzo likely to have a foam nose, mouth and eyelids or have you found a material that could still look like foam but be resin or vinyl for a longer life span?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
When the Kermit replica is posed and photographed well, you will have a hard time distinguishing him from the real thing. I just hope this Gonzo prototype is as accurately mass produced!

Status
Not open for further replies.