Next Muppetcast Guest Poll

Who do you want to hear from first as the next Muppetcast guest?

• Jane Hunt

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Martin Baker and Pete Coogan

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Kevin Clash

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke

Reaction score
I definitely want to hear from Kevin, it's just that he already has a lot of interviews about him.
Thats the thing. He always gets interviews about Sesame, but i'd like Steve to ask him more about his work with the Muppets (being the Muppetcast) and training Muppeteers. What it was like to perform the lead Muppet on Muppets Tonight, and how it felt being with Henson during the time when they were selling of Sesame to Sesame Workshop and Muppets to EMTV, and what he thought about the kids buying them back, and what opportunities he thinks lies ahead with Disney. I do want to hear about his life, and about the whole Elmo phenomenon, but there is a chance here to do something a bit different to ask him the usual bio questions. There is maybe a chance to hear something about the origin of the characters too - how he developed Elmo and Clifford, and also maybe a question about how he he prepared to take over Sam The Eagle from Frank.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thats the thing. He always gets interviews about Sesame, but i'd like Steve to ask him more about his work with the Muppets (being the Muppetcast) and training Muppeteers. What it was like to perform the lead Muppet on Muppets Tonight, and how it felt being with Henson during the time when they were selling of Sesame to Sesame Workshop and Muppets to EMTV, and what he thought about the kids buying them back, and what opportunities he thinks lies ahead with Disney. I do want to hear about his life, and about the whole Elmo phenomenon, but there is a chance here to do something a bit different to ask him the usual bio questions. There is maybe a chance to hear something about the origin of the characters too - how he developed Elmo and Clifford, and also maybe a question about how he he prepared to take over Sam The Eagle from Frank.
Hear hear! I also voted for Kevin and I would love to hear an interview along these lines.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah if an interview with Kevin does go through, I would definitely love to hear more about the other stuff. I just would like to hear Jane or the others first because it's more of a rare opportunity. But like I said, we win either way, so there's no tug of war, lol. I'll be happy with whatever happens. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I voted Kevin as well, i think hearing not only about Sesame street but working with the classic muppets would be great to hear as well.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I voted for Kevin Clash for the main reasons that other folks here mentioned. However, I'd like to hear some funny stories about Kevin & Jim..

BJ

Luke

Reaction score
I'd also maybe like to hear about projects from the past we haven't seen - like the Muppet Mockumentary and Americas Next Muppet, thats IF he is allowed to talk about them.

Just throwin ideas around that maybe Steve will see and think about when it comes time for Clash, whoever wins.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been in much to comment in this thread, but this is great!

Thanks Count for setting up the poll for me. I knew there was a way to do it, but I couldn't figure out how!

I also set up a similar poll on muppetcast.com, which has unlimited voting. Maybe two polls will be better than one, hehe. We'll find out!

I love the idea of getting questions from everyone to ask when I do the interviews! I'll make sure and do that for all 3 (four, technically) of these people when we talk.

Thanks again!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... Only mods can start polls here. Please LMK when the poll on your site ends so we can set the timer here to match that one.
Look forward to the show this and next week of course.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, Martin & Peter are winning on your poll! That's cool. :smile: