Next Muppetcast Guest Poll

Who do you want to hear from first as the next Muppetcast guest?

• Jane Hunt

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Martin Baker and Pete Coogan

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Kevin Clash

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Man im bord i wish Steve would post this weeks show i need something to do!

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Same here!

I anticipate Saturday nights now because of Paige Davis being back on Trading Spaces, and Sunday nights are MuppetCast, Mouse Guest Weekly, and WDW Radio Show episodes!

BJ

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hehe...well I'll alleviate your anguish then...or maybe add to it...depends on whether you like the show or not, lol! The blog post is forthcoming, but I'll go ahead and give you the direct link to the mp3. ITunes post will come tomorrow evening. Sorry for the wait!

http://muppetcast.com/podcasts/show44.mp3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Now Kevin's winning on both polls. Waiting for Show 44 to be uploaded on the main page and the thread to be opened, already listened to the show.
Thanks Steve.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Count, can you close this poll? I'm happy to say that I'll be talking to Kevin next Friday and he'll be on the show again very soon!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I voted for Kevin Clash. And some topics I'd like to hear asked about in his interview.

I'd like to know what he did in Follow That Bird. I know that he was just an addiitonal muppet performer, but it would be great to know some good behind-the-scenes information on that movie as well.

I've seen quotes about him working on the closing scene from the 30th anniversary special, but I'd like to know if he actually performed in that special. I figure he did, but I'd like to make sure.

And I'd like to know if he performed in A Muppet Family Christmas (I know he was not credited there, but some of his characters did appear in the special).

I've heard that he originally performed Buster, years before he was a Muppet performer. It'd be great to hear him talk about that role, and how long he performed Buster. If Kevin regularly performed Buster then when he wasn't a main performer then it'd be interesting to know why he got to perform a regular role.

And I'd like to hear him discuss Clifford, Leon, Baby Sinclair, and Hoots the Owl.