Nfl 2005

Ziffel

Reaction score
Went 9-1 in picks so far today. Missed only on Bengals-Steelers game. What a year the Bengals are having. Winning on the late games so far. Denver just tied the Chiefs. Good one as expected there.
How bout those Colts? 12-0. Will they go undefeated the whole season? I still predict no; it's so hard to do. But... they DO seem unbeatable so MAYBEEE! Would be cool to see. Finally the first time since the '72 Dolphins.
Glad the Eagles are doing so bad this year but sad my Skins are right down there with em'.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Dallas lost, Pittsburg lost.........

The world is over.....

ryan

Ziffel

Reaction score
Chargers sailed over the Raiders easily. No surprise there. San Diego is a great team. Maybe they will be the one to ruin Indi's perfect record. The Colts still have Jacksonville, San Diego and Seattle left. Tough games.

And Dallas and Pittsburgh look unlikely to make the playoffs, considering they both have tough schedules left and have now slipped to 7-5. How bout those Bengals? They are for real. Great qb, rb, and wr.

Glad my Skins won against the Lambs (Rams) yesterday! But at 6-6 we're a long shot for the playoffs. Should beat the Cardinals next week at least. Although now that the Cards have smartened up and are using Kurt Warner instead of McC(l)own, it's not necessarily a gimme.

Ziffel

Reaction score
SEAHAWKS 42, EAGLES 0 !!!!!!!

This has been such a fun season seeing the Eagles play like a bunch of Turkeys! And they're going to get routed yet again next week against the Giants. Probably shutout again too. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
they must be playing like turkey's. I mean how can any team not score points. even 1 of the Detroit games thay lost 0 to whatever against I can't remember who. Of course their coah was fired.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
detroit i gunning for the #1 pick
That would be the Houston Texans since they have only 1, count em, 1 win.

Yes, those Bengals, and those Bears are kicking some major booty this year. About freakin time those two teams got good again.

ryan

mikebennidict

Reaction score
3 of NFL aniversaries.

I understand it was 1960 the Dallas cowboys were founded so i guess this year marks the 45th aniversary of their existance. Jan. will mark the 20th aniversary of Super Bowl XX were the Chicago Bears played and won the Super Bowl. and of course this years the 40th aniversary of the SB. http://www.superbowl.com/

Ziffel

Reaction score
Exciting football action this afternoon. Chiefs-Cowboys and Giants-Eagles both come down to the wire. And yayyyyyyyyyy the Eagles lose YET AGAIN!!
Woohoo! Now those dumb Eagles are MATHEMATICALLY ELIMINATED from the playoffs! YESSSSSS!!
And my Redskins won again to stay alive in the hunt! Big one next week against rival Dallas.
And how bout those Colts?! 13-0! Will they go undefeated this year? I say no. Two weeks from now they go to Seattle. And Seattle is awesome.