Nfl 2006

Teheheman

Reaction score
Just a little note cause Cincy almost shut out Baltimore, and went 7 straight quarters without allowing a point. This is after they shut out a team for the first time in 17 YEARS. So, WHO DEY DANGNABIT!!!!!

Daniel

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
And on Thanksgiving the Cowboys surged all over Tampa Bay. I hate Dallas and especially more so now that Owens is on their team. But they are looking good since they switched to Romo. I hope someone like Chicago or Seattle can bump them off in the playoffs.
Man, what did the Dallas Cowboys ever do to you!:smile:

Honestly, why does everybody hate the Cowboys? It's not like the Cowboys trash talk other teams or get into fights with other teams when they play them. Like I go to the Houston Texans message board and all of those guys and gals trash talk about the Cowboys saying they suck and they deserve to be blown off the face of the planet, etc. The Texans and Cowboys played each other this year but had not played each other since the 2003 season. It's not like the Cowboys fans trash talk the Texans. I don't see where the hatred comes into play, but then again, the Texans think they're going to beat the Titans this week, and I don't think that will happen.

Anywho, the NFC this year is a real stinker. The only two good teams I see so far that will probably go to the playoffs and doing well are the Saints and the Cowboys. I would like to add the Bears but that quarterback they have is putting up lousy numbers and making some horrible mistakes.

As for the AFC, I watched the Titans vs the Colts last week and was surprised the Titans took care of the Colts. The Titans defense only allowed 17 points to the Colts, something odd considering the Colts have a high powered offense led by Mr. Peyton Manning.

But the Colts still look good, and so do the Chargers, the Ravens, and the Bengals. I look to see those teams going to the playoffs. Possibly add in the Jets who are playing some good football as of late.

A few picks for this weeks games:

Cowboys to beat the Saints
Titans to beat the Texans (I hate the Texans. They're like the Cardinals and Lions: They're not going to advance and try to be a good team in the future)
Bengals to crush the Raiders
Eagles will beat the Redskins
The Chargers to clobber the Broncos
The Falcons to beat the Bucs

Teheheman

Reaction score
Personally, I think that all of the Parcells and Owens haters are now Cowboy haters. Plus, the Texans have an interstate rivalry with the Boys. I personally have nothing against them, although, I think that TO is a schmuck who whines too much. But, he's a showman.
The NFC will be good again in about 5 years. Give it 5 years for all the good players to be shifting there.
The AFC, like I said, I wouldn't be shocked if a 10-6 team didn't make it into the playoffs.
I agree on all your picks, but they are gonna be closer than you think
Oh and once again.....WHO-DEY!!!!

Daniel

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Well I'll agree that Owens is a idiot too, although he said he was going to behave himself this year. But then again, there was the huge story back in September, I believe, where everyone thought T.O. was trying to kill himself, though the man denied it.

However, he does make the play and is a good football player. But off of playing football, he want too much attention, which is why the 49's and Eagles booted him out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. Been working on something for my classes most of the day. Have to hand it in tomorrow.

But the important thing is... My Ravens are 10-3 for the season, and we just eliminated the defending champs from playoff contention. Course, there are three more games to go... But mathematically speaking, they're out.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
They just scored their second touchdown. And it looked like it could have been picked off by the defensive guy from the Saints. Luckily, of all people, Owens caught the ball and made the touchdown.

Come on Dallas!

Teheheman

Reaction score
The Count said:
Nope. Been working on something for my classes most of the day. Have to hand it in tomorrow.

But the important thing is... My Ravens are 10-3 for the season, and we just eliminated the defending champs from playoff contention. Course, there are three more games to go... But mathematically speaking, they're out.
Yeah, but considering how MY Bengals are doing, the Steelers are out of it.

Daniel

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Cowboys have pretty much lost the game. Have to give it to Coach Sean Peyton and his New Orleans Saints. They looked awesome.