NFL Quarterbacks and Their Muppet Look-a-Likes

Hubert

Reaction score
Haha, I like this. A lot of them are pretty perfect. And I love the use of obscure characters.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The angry Piggy one had me cracking up! XD And Joe Flacco's is uncanny.

snichols1973

Reaction score
After doing some searching, Eli Manning's closest Muppet equivalent is probably Walter from the 2011 Muppets film....

<<<<--- I had to update my avatar so you could see the potential resemblance....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
After the Jets' loss to the Steelers in Week 2, I think Mark Sanchez can really identify with Kermit:
"It's not easy being green..." :smile:
:smile: Yeah, it's not easy being green.
Or Greenie.

Did anyone watch the SCLPL's (pronounced as "scalpels") Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks with the Muppets from last year? Man, that was the best segment from the entire season. Aside from the one the week before for Thanksgiving with the traditional WKRP Turkey Drop and Peanuts clips. Would love if they did a special Halloween edition for the Cardinals game that weekend, with references to The Nightmare Before Christmas, and if they brought back Jack the Ripper and Satan to call the game during the segment.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I wonder what people would say if Drew Henson made a comeback....:smile: :fanatic:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I wonder what people would say if Drew Henson made a comeback....:smile: :fanatic:
Well, I looked it up and it says that apparently he retired. The last team he played was the Detroit Lions. I would he was more of a Kermit look a like I think.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: Today's Stone Cold Lead Pipe Locks on Mike & Mike featured two Muppet clips.
First, they used a bit where Tex Richman's gloating with his "maniacal laugh".
Secondly, they closed the presentation with the famous Statler and Waldorf bit where :sleep: slept through the whole thing.

That, coupled with a Ravens win last night makes me happy.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread... In honor of the Super Bowl here's a video commentary on NFL Quarterbacks and their Muppet Look-a-Likes.