Nice Idea

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Geez, I keep forgetting characters and moves

It seems like there are many characters that I keep forgetting to list moves for.ere are some more:

Bean Bunny: throws carrots and hops really high
Bill the Bubble Guy: shoots deadley bubbles at enemies
Nigel the Director: turns really loud megaphone on
Timmy Monster: rolls over enemies

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
Fezziewig ( Fozzie ): Hits with powdered wig
Manah Manah: Chases away, while singing Manah Manah
Snowth: Sings "...Doo Doo Doo Doo" Mega Loud

THIS GAME WOULD BE AWESOME!I'll call it..."When Muppets Attack". It would be a hit in stores!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
"When Muppets Attack"

Just freaking awesome. This is a really well-thought out game! Have you ever considered trying to sell this idea to JHC, or Disney...or whoever the heck you'd go to? (a year later, and I still don't know just who to say it is yet..) Cause this would really probably sell! Mario style fighting (non-bosses dying in one hit.), perhaps with a 3-D style enviroment (free-moving) and the character unlock style that you described before. This sounds like a wonderful awesome game!!

:wink: : I get to smack them with my clipboard, YEAH!

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
If they can make Finding Nemo and Chicken Little video games, the Muppets one would kick their butts!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Man of Muppets said:
If they can make Finding Nemo and Chicken Little video games, the Muppets one would kick their butts!
I second that motion!!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man of Muppets said:
I'll thrid it, not to mention Cat in the Hat and Charlie and The chololate factory. That movie Charlie is cool, but the game sucked so bad.

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, and if they can make Robots and That's so Raven into games, the Muppets will take the throne!
WHO'S WITH ME??????!!!!!!!!!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
I'll thrid it, not to mention Cat in the Hat and Charlie and The chololate factory. That movie Charlie is cool, but the game sucked so bad.
That game was TERRIBLE. Guy sounds just like Willy Wonka, though. Maybe they got Johnny Depp... Anyhoo, the cat in the hat one wasn't that bad. The beginning of the game at least satirized that the games are usually much worse than the movie. :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
That game was TERRIBLE. Guy sounds just like Willy Wonka, though. Maybe they got Johnny Depp... Anyhoo, the cat in the hat one wasn't that bad. The beginning of the game at least satirized that the games are usually much worse than the movie. :wink:
Never played Willy Wonka. The comercial didnt do it much justcice. As for the cat in the hat...its wasnt the greatest but I have played much much worse.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have noticed that there hasn't been a new Muppet video game since Disney bought the muppets.