Nice Idea

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is an idea I have that I'd like to see as a video game:

The show has just ended. The entire audience has left. The Muppets are having a meeting about next weeks show when suddenly the entire theater get's dark, and an evil spirit arrives and takes over the theater, kidnapping and hiding every muppet in the theater ecept for Kermit. The spirit tells Kermit that if he can find and free all of the other muppets by 6 A.M., the spirit will go away, but otherwise, the spirit will take over the theater and get rid of Kermit and all other muppets. Kermit could search all over the theater, and while at it fight evil rats, chickens, pigs, penguins, frogs, and inanimate objects that come alive (like audience chairs and props).

When you find a character, you can also play as that character. You can look all over the theater, in all places seen on the show, as well as some places never seen (like the bathroom, concession stand, and even the entrance to the balconies), and even find secret rooms, like a secret room that could be like a Muppet museum. You can go inside pictrues seen in dressing rooms and there culd be all sorts of cool portals leading to alternate dimensions.

I'll make a list of characters I'd want to have invovled later.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've got the "Spy Muppets: License to Croak" game for PC- It's not too bad. As it's obviously aimed at younger kids, I went through it pretty quickly. However, I don't think I've tried the higher level settings yet, so it might get harder as you go on. I'm also wondering if any other cool, rarely seen characters show up.

By the way, there was a Muppet Treasure Island PC game made when the movie came out in 1996. The game even had a character (a parrot- can't remember the name right now) that was meant for the movie, but was never used in it.

And I would definitely like to check out this Labyrinth PC and NES game mentioned. I love that movie!:smile:

Here's a great Labyrinth page that has a link to download the Labyrinth PC game.
http://labyrnth.tripod.com/labyrinth/QandA/

and this page has lots of cool Labyrinth stuff that was released.
http://labyrnth.tripod.com/labyrinth/merchandise/index.html

Here's the Labyrinth ROM for Nintendo.
http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/nes/l.html

And searching for "The Dark Crystal", I found out that there is a Apple II game. Here's a walkthrough for it.
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/apple2/file/dark_crystal.txt

And here's an awesome site for The Dark Crystal!
http://welcome.to/darkcrystal

Look on the Merchandise page and you can download The Dark Crystal PC game from there. Apparently, there is also a sequel called "Gelfling Adventure".
Here's some tips I found on it.
http://www.gamesover.com/walkthroughs/GelflingAdventure.txt

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

The show has just ended. The entire audience has left. The Muppets are having a meeting about next weeks show when suddenly the entire theater get's dark, and an evil spirit arrives and takes over the theater, kidnapping and hiding every muppet in the theater ecept for Kermit. The spirit tells Kermit that if he can find and free all of the other muppets by 6 A.M., the spirit will go away, but otherwise, the spirit will take over the theater and get rid of Kermit and all other muppets. Kermit could search all over the theater, and while at it fight evil rats, chickens, pigs, penguins, frogs, and inanimate objects that come alive (like audience chairs and props).

When you find a character, you can also play as that character. You can look all over the theater, in all places seen on the show, as well as some places never seen (like the bathroom, concession stand, and even the entrance to the balconies), and even find secret rooms, like a secret room that could be like a Muppet museum. You can go inside pictrues seen in dressing rooms and there culd be all sorts of cool portals leading to alternate dimensions.

Cool! Yeah, it would rock if you could do that

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
minor muppetz said: