1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Nice Idea

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Man of Muppets, Feb 7, 2006.

1. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

That's an AWESOME idea. Maybe, if possible, they could even be designing their own Muppet show, like choosing sketches, allowing you to design and script certain sketches, choosing musical numbers and, like, choreographing them. And creating a guest star or other Muppet characters. I know, sounds difficult, but wouldn't it be neat? ;)

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Yeah! Thats actually exactly what I was thinking. Can you read minds?:)

3. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Ooooh, maybe. That's odd. :o

4. Man of Muppets

Man of Muppets New Member

Yeah! Like "The Sims:Muppet Edition"
    I own Sims 2, and you create 14 episodes for a "hit" tv show!
    Definate Good Idea.

5. Jon

Jon New Member

A Wario Ware Style Muppet game with content representitive of the muppet show. I think that would really work,lots of short sketches and a frenetic pace.
    I like the design a number,song or sketch idea too...and what about a what not style create your own muppet feature?!!?
    Also loads of extras,like unlocking cult characters E.G Uncle Deadly et all.
    Bring it on!!!

6. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Brilliant! We must copyright it!

7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

So far Disney has never produced any Muppet video games.

A Muppet treasure Island video game would be cool, and a Muppetrs Wizard of Oz game might also be cool as well.

There should be more Mario Party-style Muppet games. Maybe with more characters, or more mini-games, or maybe with a bigger presence of characetrs who don't host any mini-games.

I really like go-kart video games, so bring on a second Muppet Racemania!

Maybe there could be a muppet mystery game. Maybe call it "Kermit is Missing" and have the other Muppets look for kermit. Heck, call it The Muppets take Manhattan: Kermit is Missing so we can have a Muppets Take Manhattan game.

Or maybe have most of the muppets get hypnotized by an evil villian and have kermti attempt to get them back to normal (There was a Tiny Toons game for sega that was just like this).

I have played many of the games. I think most of them are good, though some are a bit so-so. The Muppets game boy color game was a bit so-so, and I have mixed feelings about whether Spy Muppets and On With The Show are really good or so-so, but Muppet Party cruise and Muppet racemania are really great.

8. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

Hey, while we're on the topic. It would be fun if they made videogames of Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal. I know they had a Mac game for Labyrinth and a NES one too, only released in Japan. I wonder how those were.

9. Man of Muppets

Yep. I wish the video games, merchindise, etc. featured rarer characters
    ( Mildred, Pops, Wayne, Wanda, Annie Sue )
    :halo:

10. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I'm considering checking out the Muppet Spy Liscense to Croak game. Has anyone played this yet and if so do they recommend it to others?

11. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Here is an idea I have that I'd like to see as a video game:

The show has just ended. The entire audience has left. The Muppets are having a meeting about next weeks show when suddenly the entire theater get's dark, and an evil spirit arrives and takes over the theater, kidnapping and hiding every muppet in the theater ecept for Kermit. The spirit tells Kermit that if he can find and free all of the other muppets by 6 A.M., the spirit will go away, but otherwise, the spirit will take over the theater and get rid of Kermit and all other muppets. Kermit could search all over the theater, and while at it fight evil rats, chickens, pigs, penguins, frogs, and inanimate objects that come alive (like audience chairs and props).

When you find a character, you can also play as that character. You can look all over the theater, in all places seen on the show, as well as some places never seen (like the bathroom, concession stand, and even the entrance to the balconies), and even find secret rooms, like a secret room that could be like a Muppet museum. You can go inside pictrues seen in dressing rooms and there culd be all sorts of cool portals leading to alternate dimensions.

I'll make a list of characters I'd want to have invovled later.

12. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I've got the "Spy Muppets: License to Croak" game for PC- It's not too bad. As it's obviously aimed at younger kids, I went through it pretty quickly. However, I don't think I've tried the higher level settings yet, so it might get harder as you go on. I'm also wondering if any other cool, rarely seen characters show up.

By the way, there was a Muppet Treasure Island PC game made when the movie came out in 1996. The game even had a character (a parrot- can't remember the name right now) that was meant for the movie, but was never used in it.

And I would definitely like to check out this Labyrinth PC and NES game mentioned. I love that movie!:)

Here's a great Labyrinth page that has a link to download the Labyrinth PC game.
    http://labyrnth.tripod.com/labyrinth/QandA/

and this page has lots of cool Labyrinth stuff that was released.
    http://labyrnth.tripod.com/labyrinth/merchandise/index.html

Here's the Labyrinth ROM for Nintendo.
    http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/nes/l.html

And searching for "The Dark Crystal", I found out that there is a Apple II game. Here's a walkthrough for it.
    http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/apple2/file/dark_crystal.txt

And here's an awesome site for The Dark Crystal!
    http://welcome.to/darkcrystal

Look on the Merchandise page and you can download The Dark Crystal PC game from there. Apparently, there is also a sequel called "Gelfling Adventure".
    Here's some tips I found on it.
    http://www.gamesover.com/walkthroughs/GelflingAdventure.txt

13. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

14. Man of Muppets

Cool! Yeah, it would rock if you could do that

15. Man of Muppets

Cool! Yeah, it would rock if you could do that

16. Man of Muppets