Nice Idea

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
There were at least eight in that series I think.

Speaking of, I believe "Best of the Muppet Show", like, cut some things out for time. I'm pretty sure they left in most of the UK segments, but the show seemed...shorter somehow...did anyone notice this?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
nope, but personally, the 2 I saw, I didnt think had very good episodes on it, I mean they did, but they couldve had better ones

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Man of Muppets said:
Anyway, what if Disney released, on Muppets.com, a poll on your fav episode of TMS. The top five winners are released on a dvd.
Example (just an example)

Lynda Carter
Leo Sayer
Vincent Price
Jean Stapleton
Wally Boag

plus some cool bonus features

Anyway, it could work. Disney is doing a poll for That's so Raven 4 on dvd.
www.thatssoraven.com

just an idea
:sing::flirt:
Well if we get the remaining season sets as we all hope, this won't be necessary. :wink: **is hopeful**

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yeah, it's kind of like they were compiling the episodes which had stars that are very famous in this time period. Like, I've been watching the 1st season disc, and I don't know most of the guest stars because they're not very famous in this time period, but those were some of the best episodes I've ever seen.

Anyhoo. That is a good idea. Copyright it and get rich off it. Demand payment before you release the brilliant wisodm. Then give half the money to me. :excited: Just kidding. Unless of course you want to!! :excited:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Back to the Video games. No I don't think Disney did make thoes other Muppet games. The only one I have right now is Muppet Race Mania. I really disliked the game, but still glad I brought it in a way cause it's still Muppets, and that one was release by the JHC, cause there's a Doozer in that game as well as a Fraggle Rock Bonus Track race. Disney never had the rights to Fraggle Rock, other than I believe to play Fraggle Rock on their channel. But as I was saying about the Muppet Video games to be honset I don't think it would be a great game, as much as I love the Muppets and I do, many of the games just aren't that great. And it's not just the Muppets, most of the time like a good 8 times out of ten whenever games are made of popular characters, the games never really turn out that good. Scooby Doo, Looney Tunes, Nicktoons, The new Ninja Turtles, most Dinsey cartoon games (besides Kingdom Hearts), they all have been really bad games. I don't know why it's hard to make good game with you fravorite pop culture icons, but it seems to be. That's just the way I see it though.

MWoO

Reaction score
The reality is therei sn o real reason to have am uppet based game other than those party games and stuff. I mean, what are you going to do with the muppets to make a good game besides have them race and compete in mini games? Kermit with a sniper rifle picking off rats? The muppets just don't lend themselves to games. What i would like to see is some kind of mario paint like game with the muppet in which you can compose your own muppet song remixes, paint, put various characters in various scenese, junk like that. That would be a game you could have some fun with and would be in true muppet spirit.

MWoO

Reaction score
Man of Muppets said:
I was thinking, what if Disney made a Muppets game for Nintendo DS!
It would rock, with the touch screen, microphone, and awesome graphics!
Well, this thread is for posting what you think, if possible, would be the game.
Here is my idea-
"The Muppets: House Party"
The Muppets throw a house party, and you play tons of minigames, to be the best party on the block. Your rewards are video clips from other movies.:smile: :wink: :flirt:
Now, post your ideas
Isn't this idea Muppet Cruise Party?

The only muppet clips i owuld want to unlock are new ones. While it was cool to have the muppetisms on Party Cruise, I've seen them all. I'd like to see some new material filmed for a video games. It's not unheard of. Maybe unlock segments to a full 30 minute show. They could even have most of hte sets on blue screen like in JHH to save money. That would be worth the price of theg ame righth tere.

Wishful thinking I know, but what clips would you want?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
MWoO said:
The reality is therei sn o real reason to have am uppet based game other than those party games and stuff. I mean, what are you going to do with the muppets to make a good game besides have them race and compete in mini games? Kermit with a sniper rifle picking off rats? The muppets just don't lend themselves to games. What i would like to see is some kind of mario paint like game with the muppet in which you can compose your own muppet song remixes, paint, put various characters in various scenese, junk like that. That would be a game you could have some fun with and would be in true muppet spirit.
I'm not saying that a game needs to have violence. The truth is I don't really play games with a lot of violence, I've playing a lot of guitar hero and Mario games. What I think is having a cool Muppet like Mario, like taking on the evil Muppet pirates from MTI. Or heck since now Disney owns the Muppets, maybe we'll see them in a Kingdom hearts game sometime soon.