Nice Idea

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
MWoO said:
The reality is therei sn o real reason to have am uppet based game other than those party games and stuff. I mean, what are you going to do with the muppets to make a good game besides have them race and compete in mini games? Kermit with a sniper rifle picking off rats? The muppets just don't lend themselves to games. What i would like to see is some kind of mario paint like game with the muppet in which you can compose your own muppet song remixes, paint, put various characters in various scenese, junk like that. That would be a game you could have some fun with and would be in true muppet spirit.
That's an AWESOME idea. Maybe, if possible, they could even be designing their own Muppet show, like choosing sketches, allowing you to design and script certain sketches, choosing musical numbers and, like, choreographing them. And creating a guest star or other Muppet characters. I know, sounds difficult, but wouldn't it be neat? :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
That's an AWESOME idea. Maybe, if possible, they could even be designing their own Muppet show, like choosing sketches, allowing you to design and script certain sketches, choosing musical numbers and, like, choreographing them. And creating a guest star or other Muppet characters. I know, sounds difficult, but wouldn't it be neat? :wink:
Yeah! Thats actually exactly what I was thinking. Can you read minds?:smile:

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
Yeah! Like "The Sims:Muppet Edition"
I own Sims 2, and you create 14 episodes for a "hit" tv show!
Definate Good Idea.

Jon

Reaction score
A Wario Ware Style Muppet game with content representitive of the muppet show. I think that would really work,lots of short sketches and a frenetic pace.
I like the design a number,song or sketch idea too...and what about a what not style create your own muppet feature?!!?
Also loads of extras,like unlocking cult characters E.G Uncle Deadly et all.
Bring it on!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So far Disney has never produced any Muppet video games.

A Muppet treasure Island video game would be cool, and a Muppetrs Wizard of Oz game might also be cool as well.

There should be more Mario Party-style Muppet games. Maybe with more characters, or more mini-games, or maybe with a bigger presence of characetrs who don't host any mini-games.

I really like go-kart video games, so bring on a second Muppet Racemania!

Maybe there could be a muppet mystery game. Maybe call it "Kermit is Missing" and have the other Muppets look for kermit. Heck, call it The Muppets take Manhattan: Kermit is Missing so we can have a Muppets Take Manhattan game.

Or maybe have most of the muppets get hypnotized by an evil villian and have kermti attempt to get them back to normal (There was a Tiny Toons game for sega that was just like this).

I have played many of the games. I think most of them are good, though some are a bit so-so. The Muppets game boy color game was a bit so-so, and I have mixed feelings about whether Spy Muppets and On With The Show are really good or so-so, but Muppet Party cruise and Muppet racemania are really great.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Hey, while we're on the topic. It would be fun if they made videogames of Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal. I know they had a Mac game for Labyrinth and a NES one too, only released in Japan. I wonder how those were.

Man of Muppets

Reaction score
Jon said:
A Wario Ware Style Muppet game with content representitive of the muppet show. I think that would really work,lots of short sketches and a frenetic pace.
I like the design a number,song or sketch idea too...and what about a what not style create your own muppet feature?!!?
Also loads of extras,like unlocking cult characters E.G Uncle Deadly et all.
Bring it on!!!
Yep. I wish the video games, merchindise, etc. featured rarer characters
( Mildred, Pops, Wayne, Wanda, Annie Sue )
:halo:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm considering checking out the Muppet Spy Liscense to Croak game. Has anyone played this yet and if so do they recommend it to others?