NickGas turning into Nick Rewind

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've heard from others or read that is on other forms that in '08 that NickGas channel is turning into Nick Rewind. Now if all possible i would love to hear if this is true and if pretty much all sorts of old Nick Shows are coming back to TV. But if it is happening. Here's what i would love to see.

TV Show Sitcoms:
You Can't Do that On TV
Clarissa Expalin it's All
Pete and Pete
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Round House
Hey Dude!
Salute Your Shorts
All That (Seasons 1-6)
Keane and Kel

Cartoons:
Count Ducklua
Doug
Rugrats

Nick Jr. Rewind:
Eureeka's Castle
David the Gnome
Lit' Bits
Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics
Maya the Bee
Noozles
The Elephant Show

Game Shows:
Double Dare
Famiy Double Dare
Finders Keeper
Nick Arcade
Figure It Out

That's what i wouldn't mind seeing. If anyone has other ideas. Put them up.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmmm... while we do have Nicktoons, i would love to see classic unedited Nick shows like Rocko's Modern Life and the original Doug.

but as they have old Nick shows, I'd love to see Inspector Gadget and Heathcliff too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet thats awesome i love all those shows
Just to let you know that's what i would love to see. Now i don't know what will be showing on the Channel and don't really know if it's happening. I found a Youtube video that said at the end of the video that this would happen.

I then looked it up so i wouldn't be telling everyone and telling them a lie. But like i said i don't know if this is happening. But i hope it does. Just look up the word "Nick Rewind" and you'll find some other stuff too. It's also about the DVDs that came out a year or two ago. So cross your fingers and maybe we'll find out more info on this subject.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Unfortunatly, this is not happening. The N is going 24 hours onto Nick GAS' current space. So instead of 24 hours of classic Nick, we get 24 hours of badly written teen dramas (don't get me wrong, Degrassi is so bad it's great, South of Nowhere is just so bad it's bad). But, back when The N was first starting, they did show a lot of classic Nick shows, so maybe this is a good sign. And they can sneak some game shows in too if they want to. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The N.... Nothing, no more and no less.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I've heard from others or read that is on other forms that in '08 that NickGas channel is turning into Nick Rewind. Now if all possible i would love to hear if this is true and if pretty much all sorts of old Nick Shows are coming back to TV. But if it is happening. Here's what i would love to see.

TV Show Sitcoms:
You Can't Do that On TV
Clarissa Expalin it's All
Pete and Pete
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Round House
Hey Dude!
Salute Your Shorts
All That (Seasons 1-6)
Keane and Kel

Cartoons:
Count Ducklua
Doug
Rugrats

Nick Jr. Rewind:
Eureeka's Castle
David the Gnome
Lit' Bits
Grimm's Fairy Tale Classics
Maya the Bee
Noozles
The Elephant Show

Game Shows:
Double Dare
Famiy Double Dare
Finders Keeper
Nick Arcade
Figure It Out

That's what i wouldn't mind seeing. If anyone has other ideas. Put them up.
Wow, I wouldn't mind tuning in for that.:wink:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
WOW! THE ORIGINAL DOUG! Hopefully it will in fact be the original Rugrats. I'll have to tune in, I know it's not THAT old school(the show I'm about to mention), BUT WERE IS ZIM?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Zim? Isn't that on Nicktoons? Chances are that if you don't have Nicktoons, you won't get this.

And I am very disgusted they have to keep up this "Tweenage" bullcrap. I'm so sick of it. Everything is made for 12 year old girls. Is that the ONLY demographic there is?

BTW, I think I should come clean here.... I always hated Nick's live action shows (except Pete and Pete and Kenan and Kel). I think their cartoons were great. Salute your shorts was just that dull "Watching it at your Aunts house on a Sunday afternoon" stuff.

I really had to get it out. I was sick of suppressing it all these years.