NickGas turning into Nick Rewind

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Zim? Isn't that on Nicktoons? Chances are that if you don't have Nicktoons, you won't get this.

And I am very disgusted they have to keep up this "Tweenage" bullcrap. I'm so sick of it. Everything is made for 12 year old girls. Is that the ONLY demographic there is?

BTW, I think I should come clean here.... I always hated Nick's live action shows (except Pete and Pete and Kenan and Kel). I think their cartoons were great. Salute your shorts was just that dull "Watching it at your Aunts house on a Sunday afternoon" stuff.

I really had to get it out. I was sick of suppressing it all these years.
I know Zim is on Nicktoons, but usually around 11:00.

Yea, most of their live action shows are unwatchable, but I like Drake and Josh, and Mr.Meaty can be considered live action (considering it IS puppets).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd love to actually see Mr. Meaty one of these days. Not so much I love puppetry, but the name of the show just busts a gut for me. "Mr. Meaty"

How can that not be the FUNNIEST thing you ever heard?

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Yea, when I first saw the pics, I thought it looked stupid, but then I watched it! It is pretty funny.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Mr. Meaty SCARES me!
Ditto, man, ditto.

I dont get NickGas anyway, its not even a channel available on DirectTV. We get Noggin/The N, but, if Gas is becoming the N, will this channel be just Noggin? The only show I even watched on the N is Sabrina, and that is on every day on ABCFamily, so its not like thats going to affect me. But I wish they would bring back that game show with the temple and that freaky talking head. I dont remember what its called.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... That game show was called Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Just found GAS yesterday... Somewhat strange to see all these game shows I used to watch growing up.

And if the news is true... One of my credos is "First impulse is always nine-tenths of the initial reaction".
But... So Nick wasn't sated with itself after what it did to Noggin? Now their greed knows no bounds and they're taking over GAS so as to turn it into a 24-hour N channel?
This royally blows. If only there was someone who understood that we want channels to stay true to themselves and get the programming we actually want to watch.

*Sighs...

Drtooth

Reaction score
This royally blows. If only there was someone who understood that we want channels to stay true to themselves and get the programming we actually want to watch.

*Sighs...
Yeah, someone will understand we want cartoons on Cartoon Network, and classic shows on TV Land. And then Monkeys will fly out of my butt.

I already ranted about this in the "Now I'm Glad I Don'T Have Cable" thread. These channels set up to satiate people who were unhappy with their other choices, and now that they want to blow a bunch of cash trying in vain to get demographic that they already have, the fans suffer.

The N was the worst thing to happen to television. I mean, Viacom usurped all the power from SW, who probably came up with the idea of a 24 hour educational network themselves. And now they either show more reruns of their horrible kids programming, or reruns of their horrible tween programming.

I am sick and tired of everyone catering to tweenage girls. i've said it before and I'll say it again. You're a fringe cable network. Chances are no one's gonna watch you anyway. You can put on something that satiates the fans.