Nintendo Wii

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I've been going crazy with the Miis lately. Most of the Miis I made so far are Muppets. Let's see.. I've made Scooter, Janice, Floyd, Lips, Camilla, Rizzo, Rowlf... uh... *tries to remember any other Muppet Miis that she missed* Oh yeah, and Beaker.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've been going crazy with the Miis lately. Most of the Miis I made so far are Muppets. Let's see.. I've made Scooter, Janice, Floyd, Lips, Camilla, Rizzo, Rowlf... uh... *tries to remember any other Muppet Miis that she missed* Oh yeah, and Beaker.
Is the Wii channel as difficult as some critics say it is to use?:confused:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
^You mean the Mii channel?

I'm actually having a lot of fun with it. Although I have some difficulty at making the Miis because they don't always have the stuff that I need to make the characters... But I get the Muppet Miis pretty close to how they look.

Okay, adding to my list of Muppet Miis: The Swedish Chef, Gonzo (at the best as the program will allow), Dr. Bunsen Honeydew.

Currently: trying to make Pepe.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow, how do you make a rowlf...or a rizzo?

the Miis are fun to play with though. Me and my friend were having a great time making Miis on my cousins Wii lol

(wow, thats a funny sounding sentence)

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Yeah, they are fun.

I knew that question would come around soon!

Well, what I did was look at a picture of them (on the Muppet Wiki) and tried to get the Mii to look as close to them as possible. (Not as easy as it sounds, mind you.) How was that for an answer?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But I thought Miis can only have human parts...

Although, you gave me a great idea for when I get a wii
==> :sing:

lol :wink:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I know they only have human parts. That's why I have to make them look as close as possible to the actual Muppet (humanised, of course).

And now, an update on the list ("*" denotes new additions).

Beaker, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Crazy Harry*, Camilla, Dr. Teeth*, Floyd Pepper, Gonzo, Janice, Lips, Pepe*, Rizzo, Rowlf, Scooter, The Swedish Chef.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
ok, you had me a bit confused at first, lol now I understand

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Yeah, that happens a lot when I try to explain things to people.

Okay, now I'm trying to decide which Muppet I should Mii-ify next. Any ideas? I'm stumped.