No shirts, no shoes, no service, no more?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Not here people don't get by with that. I wish I could walk into a store with no shoes. I HATE SHOES! Ya know, I've always wondered... what about shorts?
I hate shoes too! Thats why I ususally wear sandals. But I cant stand those ones with the strap that goes between your toe. I have to wear the ones that go over the top of your foot.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Is this location in the swamp?

well... in the swamp you can be naked, just like our fellow froggie friend. Thats more than shirts, shoes, and or socks. Just pure nudity. Oh yeah. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
If the no shirt policy was dropped, I would think that Mickey Mouse would have more to do with it than George W. Bush... :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
well... in the swamp you can be naked, just like our fellow froggie friend. Thats more than shirts, shoes, and or socks. Just pure nudity. Oh yeah. :smile:
Wrong Swamp Krazedmuppet.:wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Rock on!:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Maybe on halloween you could even be extra naked. Take off your skin and give your bones a nice refreshing mudbath.:eek: :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, this thread is older than I remembered, yet it's still relevant to today...

Matter of fact, in the past month alone, I've witnessed three occasions involving the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" being broken... one involved a guy in the laundromat doing his laundry without a shirt... of course, he could've only had one shirt and it was dirty. The next was at Walmart the other day where a mother had her two sons with her, and they ran around the store in only shorts, while none of the employees seemed to care. Lastly, yesterday at the grocery store, a woman went around shopping wearing only a bikini top (well and shorts and sandals too).

Drtooth

Reaction score
What about "No Dogs Allowed?" That seems to be completely null and void now. People bring their dogs EVERYWHERE.

Snoopy must be thrilled.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What about "No Dogs Allowed?" That seems to be completely null and void now. People bring their dogs EVERYWHERE.

Snoopy must be thrilled.
I remember years ago being in a hotel, where I saw a little old lady walking her dog down the hallway to her room - I remember commenting "I didn't know the staff allowed dogs", to which she responded "If I pay extra, they do."