Noel MacNeal Guest Hosting "Goodnight Show"

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
Actually the sloth on It's A Big Big World is performed by Peter Linz. Noel McNeal does not appear on the show. The sloth may resemble Bear because I believe Paul Andrejeco (sp?) built both of them.

Reaction score
I've developed a HUGE non-sexual crush (think Rosie and Tom Cruise) on this guy!

LOL!

I've corresponded with Jim Martin a couple of times in email and he has offered to let me write an email to Noel through him. (Noel's email address is not listed and Jim didn't want to be the one to give it out!) If I hear from him, I will be :excited: ... There are so many things I want to discuss with him. There is hardly any info on him at all online!!

I forgot to mention that his name will be found spelled McNeal and Macneal. I think the second spelling is accurate because that is how they spell it on the Sprout webpage ... and since he has been the producer for the Goodnight Show even before he became the "fill-in host"...they should know how to spell it.

Also, by searching "Macneal", it gives me the most info on him, but still not enough ... I did find a good article about his marriage in the NY Times :smile:

That is correct about the GoodNight Show NOT being an all nighter! (Sorry Princeton, but that REALLY made me laugh ... I guess it is not your fault though if you really don't know anything about it - STILL funny though!)

And no, he is not in Big Big World. They guy who voices the Sloth and Mr. Macneal were both on Puzzle Place together though. Peter Linz was Skye and Noel was Leon.

Noel was/is also Keiko on Oobie. (I LOVE that show!)

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Mistoffelees said:
Actually the sloth on It's A Big Big World is performed by Peter Linz. Noel McNeal does not appear on the show. The sloth may resemble Bear because I believe Paul Andrejeco (sp?) built both of them.
oh my bad they sound allot alike.:embarrassed:

Mistoffelees

Reaction score
I think Noel McNeal and Peter Linz are among my favorite performers. I really miss The Puzzle Place. Jim Martin was Ben on that show, so all three of them are awesome.

Reaction score
Jim Martin

Here is a link to Jim Martin's web page.

http://members.aol.com/jimmartin15/

It has some incredible info on it (along with links to other great websites like The Great Space Coasters - I'm sure everyone knows this, but he was Gary Gnu)

There are also some great pictures (look for the one with Jim, Noel and Peter performing on Puzzle place ... I too really miss that show!!)

I don't want everyone to bombard the poor man with emails ... but he does have his email address listed on site for everyone to see. I can tell you for a fact that he does write back! :excited: He is an extremely nice person.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, you know all this time, I've been trying to figure out who did the voice of Bear!
:embarrassed: He is very talented, and I should try and check out the other shows he was on.

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, you know all this time, I've been trying to figure out who did the voice of Bear!
:embarrassed: He is very talented, and I should try and check out the other shows he was on.
If you have the PBS Sprout, I highly recommend you watch him on the Good Night Show. It starts at 6pm and cycles again at 10 - Like mentioned, he only introduces the shows and is not on for the whole 3 hours ... So unless you really feel like watching the line-up (mostly Sagwa the Cat and Dragon Tales - but a few great shows like Kipper the Dog and Bob the Builder) The best thing to do would be to see it right at 6pm.

Some very RUDE comments about him surfaced on the net. (Mostly by people who were upset the old host was fired) They said that he looks like a homeless man or someone they found off the street. :mad:

He is wearing night clothes for crying out loud and I personally think he is very attractive for 46! (He looks a little like a relative of TonyShalub who plays Monkon USA Network)

Anyway, NOEL IS AWESOME!!! :flirt: