1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Noel MacNeal

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Splurge, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

No problem Kev, I didn't feel ignored. Being this short, I'm used to being overlooked sometimes. :cry: I'm not sure where I read it, but I believe that Matt is performing in "A First Time for Everything" which isn't coming our way (at least in the present schedule). We did see "Surprise Party" recently which was really good. I highly encourage everyone to go see a Vee production if they can. It's the next best thing to actually being in Woodland Valley. And it's so nice to see all the little tots get excited when they see their favorite characters. Kids were in the aisles dancing the Bear Cha-Cha-Cha. How cute!

By the way... what's that smell? Smells like pancakes!
  2. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

That's excellent news! I'll be spreading the word :)
  3. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Hi there :)

Thanks for the info! I live about 20 minutes east of Leominster, but I drive through that area all the time. If I'm lucky, I'll have a chance to stop in for some discounted Bear stuff soon.

Are you going to Sesame Street Live next month in Lowell? I'm thinking of getting tickets for myself and my three year old daughter. We saw "Let's Be Friends" last winter, and this year they've got "Everyone Makes Music," which I'm pretty interested to see.

Hope you're keeping warm!
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Happy Holidays to you and the family, too!

FOZ
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

I bet it's reassuring to know though that if you ever did kick the bucket you'd instantly trigger a discounting frenzy on kids toys. Not many guys can say that ....

(My cash is on Treelo starting the rumor, he wants a bigger share of the loot from these video specials - "Treelo In The Big Green House". Watch out !)
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*GASP*

*holds back fanboy inside*

Ahem... hello... It's good to hear you and the show haven't met their "demise" yet... *giggle*
  7. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Well, since this thread is three years old and the links don't work anymore, how's about a new pic of Noel?
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

ooooooooh, I remember this one!

fun fun.
  9. krmom

krmom New Member

Noel MacNeal fan club

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could get a Noel MacNeal signed photo, or if there is any Noel MacNeal fanclub. My twins are very interested in puppeteers, and especially like Noel MacNeal from Bear in the Big Blue House (which they see on DVDs).
    By the way, any plans for new Bear episodes? Does anyone know what this talented puppeteer is doing now?
    Thanks for any information you can provide.

krmom
  10. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Bear is cancelled.:cry:
  11. krmom

krmom New Member

Yes, I know, it's sad because it was probably my favorite kid's T.V. show -- it really treated young viewers as with respect, never talking down to them. But I had heard that a few new episodes had been produced recently. Also, isn't there any Noel MacNeal fan club kind of thing? I searched the web but couldn't find anything , which surprised me. How does one go about finding signed photos of one's favorite muppet performers?
    -krmom