Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ryan do you have AIM? It's incredibly easy for me to send through there. IDK what the deal is with my gmail... Anyhoo, if you wanna trade through AIM I'm DestinationNYU and I'll be on for a pretty long while (lotsa hw).
If you want to Sarah you could send them through me and i'll send them to Ryan. It's whatever you want to do.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

D'Snowth

Reaction score
With the recent thread about Alvin and the Chipmunks, and after going down memory lane by watching a few videos from YouTube, I wondered, do any of youse guys have an mp3 of the "Diamond Dolls" Chipmunks song?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, Sarah, I finally got them through YouSendIt. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Oh my goooosh, these are some of my favorite Disney songs ever!! :excited: Thanks again! Lemme know if you need any other music. I have lots of Disney and Muppets if you want anything! :big_grin:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
Hey, Sarah, I finally got them through YouSendIt. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Oh my goooosh, these are some of my favorite Disney songs ever!! :excited: Thanks again! Lemme know if you need any other music. I have lots of Disney and Muppets if you want anything! :big_grin:
Oh good I'm glad you finally got them. Boy what a hassle that was. IDK what the deal is with my email... But yay for finally getting them over to you :smile:

Aren't they awesome? I heart them all. And still can't believe that's not actually Michael Jackson haha!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes! They ARE AWESOME!! I love each and every one! And yeah, still can't believe it's not Michael Jackson... Hehe.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs from "The Little Mermaid 2"? Also, "If I Didn't Have You" from Monsters, Inc.? Thanks!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the "Riders In The Sky" songs? Some of the ones i'm looking for are from the "Monsters Inc. Favorite Monster Songs" that is if anyone has any. But i'll take any of their songs if anyone has any too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wanted to say that i'm doing fine and still no internet at my parents house. My mother said last night if there not up by today that she's going to try another services. Just to let you know i've been working on my mp3s for the Muppet thead. When ever i get the internet back up that i'll have an updated list for all the newer mp3s. And so sorry that your having to wait Ryan for your "Shrek" songs that i promised. I hope to get on here soon at my parents. Well i'll be on pretty much all day that is my sister's computer so if ya'll need anything that i might be able to just ask.