Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not so much an MP3 request, but does anyone know where you can get a sound file of the adults talking from Peanuts? I'm going to need it soon.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry DrTooth, I don't.

Kyle, do you by any chance mean Bugs and Friends's either Beatles or Elvis album? Don't think that's what you mean, but figured I'd check.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Methinks Kyle's referring to a specific episode. If memory serves correctly, this was one of the few TTTV (Tiny Toons Television) MTV parody episodes. It was sort of a Top 10 Countdown. There was a version of Shirley Ellis's "The Name Game" sung by Elmyra and a version of The Contours' "Do You Love Me?" with some translative commentary by Buster at one point. Babs quipped at one moment, "are any of these songs from this century?" or something like that. There was even a rap performed by the character Vanilla Lice presenting the rest of the cast.

Sounds like your best bet would be to snag the Tiny Toons DVD recently released and check if this one's in there. If not, hope further DVD's get released or talk to some other Tiny Toons fans here.
Hope this helps somewhat.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks to you too FM but i do have the Beatles one but i'm talking about a different one.

Thanks Ed but it's more of that it was an old cassette tape with a few of those songs on there. I don't want the version from the show i want the ones from the tape. I had it back in the 90's and really enjoyed it and don't know what happened to it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Then may I suggest searching on eBay? Hope you find it. There are a few songs I'm looking for both here and in MUP3, talk to you guys soon.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mmm... Then may I suggest searching on eBay? Hope you find it. There are a few songs I'm looking for both here and in MUP3, talk to you guys soon.
I said i have been looking on Ebay but still haven't came by it. But thanks for the idea.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone have these songs from Histeria: The Story Told by the Bard and Stabbed me in the back.