Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks a lot again for the Space Ghost stuff Gonzo14, funny, :smile:.

Hey also does anyone have the Grease soundtrack, :sing:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Thanks again Gonzo14, you're awesome, :smile:.

I actually just thought of one more request, sorry if I'm getting greddy,lol. But does anyone have the Gruncho Marx verison of Lydia the tattooed lady. I know it's probably a long shot, but any help would be awesome, thanks.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Still looking for Shannon Lawson's "Chase the Sun" album but also am looking for "Brickhouse", I can't remember who sings that but I think it's originally done by Rick James. I'm tired of my mom asking me about it lol.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have a good quality version of the FCC song from Family Guy?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i have the FCC song, if i can get your email i'll send it to you

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wondering if somebody might have "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" from "Hello, Dolly" (the movie version with Michael Crawford). Either the one from the original soundtrack or the one from the Wall-E soundtrack will do. Thank you in advanced!

Drtooth

Reaction score
DOes anyone have the Dexter's Laboratory CD... the first one, not the one with the rap songs...? On second thought, does anyone have both or either of these CD's?

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wondering if somebody might have "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" from "Hello, Dolly" (the movie version with Michael Crawford). Either the one from the original soundtrack or the one from the Wall-E soundtrack will do. Thank you in advanced!
I only have the version from Wall-E, but it's on it's way through a PM.

And does anyone have the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory soundtrack? not Charlie etc, but the version with Johnny Depp. Please and thank you! paninscarlet@hotmail.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I've got a slightly odd request. Does anyone have any songs from the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh? Thanks.