Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks Red, if you could please find I Want to Know Everything Now, that would be great. It's for a friend, and neither of us can find it anywhere. Are the songs you listed all from Limewire? I'm just a little unsure about that because I just recently had a trojan removed from my comp, and it tends to be ceceptable to viruses. But all that aside, I'd love Jann Arden - Insensative, and Brandy, Have You Ever. Thanks!
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone have the following?

Live action Charlotte's Web Soundtrack
Leigh Nash - A Beautiful World
And a few years ago there was a site up with a bunch of songs from The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, both the TV show and the cassette tapes. The site was since taken down, but does anyone have either these or other songs from the franchise? Thanks.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Thanks for the George Strait CD, just put it on my computer, and it will be on my iPod sometime in the future lol.

Daniel

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for these songs.

Madona - Beautiful Stranger
Madona - Oh Father
Collective Soul - Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down

Thanks!
:sing:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
fraggle muppet i have that collective soul song and can get those madonna songs. i will also be psoting my next list shortly.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the songs Red. Got 'em all except for Total Eclipse. If you could, please send it when you get the chance. :halo:

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
oohh knew i forgot something will get that to you straight away.

fraggle muppet did u get the songs i sent i couldnt get oh father there arnt enough sources to download from but im working on it.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oops, sorry!
:embarrassed: Yep, I got them, thanks! Now I'd love Almost Doesn't Count by Brandy, if you could send it. Thanks!
:sing:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
AUUUUUGH I feel so dirty asking for this... *shuts eyes tightly*
Does anyone have any hannah montana or miley cyrus stuff? My ex-sister-in-law won't buy any of her music for my niece, and she LOVES Hannah Montana... So I wanna get some of the songs for her to have while she's at her dad's (my brother's) house...

paninscarlet@hotmail.com

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I have the soundtrack to the movie. Didn't ask for it; just got it.
:smile: Well, maybe I shouldn't have put it quite like that. Lauren (Disney Song Fan) sent it to me, because she had seen the movie and enjoyed it.

Does anyone have Do You Realize by the Flaming Lips? Thanks.