None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nah, I'm just gathering random things that turn up under "I hate summer" Google Images search.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Well, the third one applies to me differently - being a guy and all, but it's not pleasant to shave in summer: my facial hair is really stiff and heavy, so I always have to apply a wet, hot washcloth to my face for a couple of minutes to soften the whiskers and loosen my skin . . . and who wants to do that when it's over 90 degrees?

And apparently Hurricane Hermine is over, so why is all this tropical air still be pulled upward and being dished out to us? I'm just ****** this is apparently going to continue for another week! This has never happened before! This has been the worst September ever!

D'Snowth

Reaction score

THE HEAT'S CONTINUING INTO THIS WEEK AS WELL! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! THIS IS NOT WHAT SEPTEMBER IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE! THIS AUGUST HEAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVER LONG BEFORE NOW! THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW THIS ABSOLUTELY SUCKS TO BE DEPRIVED OF AN ENJOYABLE SEASON WHEN ANOTHER SEASON IS LONG OVERSTAYING ITS WELCOME! AND WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT, SOMEHOW, PLACES EVEN FARTHER SOUTH LIKE ATLANTA AND ORLANDO ARE HAVE COOLER WEATHER THAN WE ARE, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! BY THE TIME THIS IS ALL OVER, WE'LL PRACTICALLY HAVE LOST HALF OF SEPTEMBER TO AN EXTRA LONG AUGUST! THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST SEPTEMBER EVER! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT FOR MONTHS, AND HALF OF IT HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY!

MARK MY WORD, NOW DECEMBER WILL BE WARM AND SPRING-LIKE AGAIN THIS YEAR LIKE IT WAS LAST YEAR.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Want more evidence that Climate Change is real and happening? It was just on the news, there's a big pumpkin shortage this year, because of the excessively hot and dry summer we've had stunting the growth of pumpkins and making them more susceptible to disease. Bet they're going to cost an arm and a leg this year to make up for it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

I don't open windows, but heck, open the door to go somewhere and the split second you do, here come the flies, the gnats, the moths, the mosquitos, like they think it's an open invitation to invade your house.

BUT ******! NOW THE HEAT'S GOING TO CONTINUE THROUGH THE WEEKEND! EVERYTIME WE GET CLOSER TO RELIEF IT KEEPS GETTING DELAYED FURTHER AND FURTHER! I LITERALLY JUST ABOUT CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
http://www.headlinepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/****.jpg

https://nteb-mudflowermedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/6-horrific-facts-about-****-you-need-to-know-sheol-hades-gehenna.jpg
http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/files/2015/07/****.jpg

IT'S STILL GOING TO CONTINUE! THE HEAT IS STILL GOING TO CONTINUE FOR ANOTHER WEEK! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE! WE HAVE NEVER LOST THREE QUARTERS OF SEPTEMBER TO PROLONGED AUGUST HEAT LIKE THIS! AND WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS THAT SO MANY AREAS AROUND US - EVEN THOSE FURTHER SOUTH - ARE COOLING OFF AND ARE AT SEASONABLE LEVELS . . . BUT NOT US! NOPE! WE'RE STILL IN THE MID-90S, WE'RE STILL 10-15 DEGREES ABOVE AVERAGE! THIS IS POSITIVELY THE ABSOLUTE WORST SEPTEMBER EVER! I'M NOT KIDDING HERE, I'M LITERALLY ON THE VERGE OF HAVING A NERVOUS, MENTAL BREAKDOWN, I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS! ACTUALLY, I COULDN'T TAKE ANY OF THIS FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS! IT SUCKS HAVING TO CONSTANTLY BE DEPRIVED OF BETTER WEATHER LIKE THIS! MARK MY WORD, I'LL BE BACK IN THIS THREAD IN ANOTHER TWO MONTHS - DECEMBER WILL BE CANCELED AGAIN THIS YEAR TOO, I CAN JUST FEEL IT!